Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah.... Im very glad I didnt have to go through with that billshit. Weddings are just too much pressure. Totally not bullshiting in what Im about to say, but every wedding i've ever gone to, I've always sit through the entire wedding totally stressed out feeling like im making a huge mistake, and im not even the one getting married! lol. Im very happy my woman was cool with the hitching post, because a big expensive wedding was just too difficult for me on many levels. Sometimes I feel bad because I think she would have wanted one... but it wasnt really realistic when we tied the knot.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Courtney and I started out thinking we would have a big wedding. Guest list got too big and people were trying to tell us what to do so we moved the day up by 3 months invited immediate family and friends in the wedding party only and had it at a local park.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had a big wedding and I don't regret a thing. It was a blast and it was totally worth it. Btw George, i'm still waiting for my invite in the mail
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had a big wedding and I don't regret a thing. It was a blast and it was totally worth it. Btw George, i'm still waiting for my invite in the mail
    this is how i hope i feel after the event. for me, the most pressure is paying everything. fuckin shits expensive. my girl deserves it though and im happy to do it for her, i just needed to vent a little. my girl isnt even the one pissing me off, its other motherfuckers. vendors and family tryna get up in my business.... fuckoff assholes. =; ... i know me and andrea will have a sweet day, i just cant wait for the 2 weeks to be up so i can enjoy my day.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    if i ever do get married i hope the person im having it with wants to have a large reception...i could care less how big the wedding is....its all about the PARTY!!!
    if i ever do get married i hope the person im having it with wants to have a large reception...i could care less how big the wedding is....its all about the PARTY!!!
    thats what costs all the money, the party....
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    lol i know...but the way i see it is its one of the few chances you have to have everyone important in your life in one room to have a great time...IMO its worth it...i always have a blast at weddings
    yeah, i know its worht it too, just stressin over money atm.... it will all work out though! at least im not spending $120 on alcohol a week anymore and $50 on cigarettes <_>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Gratz George
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ugh i have no sympathy for people who are in financial trouble yet spend money on ciggs
    my uncle, for example, is a plumber and work is slow and hes got twins and a house in staten island thats kinda expensive
    he gets upset that they are going through a rough time finance-wise yet he chooses to spend money on ciggs
    not to mention setting a bad example for his kids and ruining the families health with smoke exposure
    imageimage
    Glad I quit smoking and drinking, I'm saving like a g a month and I get to go to madd more shows
    post pics of your jawns......
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Glad I quit smoking and drinking, I'm saving like a g a month and I get to go to madd more shows
    I am as well, except I didnt quit drinking completely. My level of alcohol intake is not considered drinking by any clinical standards. I drink when I go out to shows or having a night out with my woman or maybe at a game.... those things dont happen nearly as much as I'd like. I'd be lucky with once a month, more like once every 2-3 months.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh were back to posting boyfriends?

imageimage
    Noone has any girlfriends :-??
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Although we aren't official yet, he might as well be my boyfriend. =D haha

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Noone has any girlfriends :-??
    I'm still working on that
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

Go away

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep

Go away

let me think about it..NO.