Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    in the silent hill movie pyramid head did one of the craziest kills ive ever seen in a movie. he ripped that girls skin right off of her body
    I fucking hated the movie compared to the games. I also got SUPER pissed that they just randomly put him in the fifth game...

Pyramid Head is a manifestation of James' sexual frustration towards Mary. IT'S FUCKING JAMES, GOD DAMMIT.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in the silent hill movie pyramid head did one of the craziest kills ive ever seen in a movie. he ripped that girls skin right off of her body
    When did that happen? I never saw it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He was so easy to get past in the second game

And I'd post one then delete it, but I respect his wishes. I can't post one yet =/
    imageimage
    OMG! Are you serious?
    imageimage
    I liked getting his sword. Too bad it's like, completely useless against enemies though.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OMG! Are you serious?
    Well I don't think I've ever seen the whole thing so yeah.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uagU1QiY4A
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    who dat?
    I'll get the movie off netflix one day and we'll watch it.
    NOOOOOOO!

THE MOVIE DOES THE GAMES NO JUSTICE. ;_;

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Speaking of Pyramid Head...

imageimage
    I loved the movie, actually
    imageimage
    Speaking of Pyramid Head...

{Upload|7159}
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have never played the games or seen the movie
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

lol I know but it's better than sitting there and playing the game for hours to try and explain it to him.
    okay.jpg
    i like the movie too. i never played like the first 6 silent hill games. i preferred resident evil until they turned it into more of an action game so i started playing silent hill. the only one i've played is homecoming though so i dont know what the differences between the movie and the games are.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    PLAY THEM. THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

The first two games are hard to find though and are getting expensive due to the fact they are becoming collector's items. But find at least the third one and play it. Oh, and they remade the original for the Wii, too.

The fourth one was originally supposed to be a different series, but it's still good. Five was amazing, and SH: Origins was amazing as well.

PLAY THEM. THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

The first two games are hard to find though and are getting expensive due to the fact they are becoming collector's items. But find at least the third one and play it. Oh, and they remade the original for the Wii, too.

The fourth one was originally supposed to be a different series, but it's still good. Five was amazing, and SH: Origins was amazing as well.

if you got a PS3 you can probably download them on the PSN.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't play many video games these days but when I do it is call of duty, resistance, or some kind of racing game
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i like the movie too. i never played like the first 6 silent hill games. i preferred resident evil until they turned it into more of an action game so i started playing silent hill. the only one i've played is homecoming though so i dont know what the differences between the movie and the games are.
    It's a completely different story line. I love video games mainly for the character development and story line, so that's why the movie pissed me off so much. The way all the games 1-3 (and Origins) connect is so well done.

Which is weird because I LOVED the Resident Evil movies despite the fact they didn't correlate with the games.
    edited March 2011
    they're pretty cheap too. i think old PS1 games are like 6 bucks.