Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Won't insert on the phone...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I seen jays boobs!

Wasthis after getting it in?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hey razor, didn't your boyfriend have a much bigger beard?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    hey razor, didn't your boyfriend have a much bigger beard?
    Nope, he used to have long hair though. :p Chopped it all off a few weeks ago!
    imageimage
    he needs to grow his beard ASAP. also, which one of you took a dump in that toilet in the corner? :-? :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    =)) =)) =))
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    he needs to grow his beard ASAP. also, which one of you took a dump in that toilet in the corner? :-? :-?
    Oh he is, haha. He wants a really long beautiful beard.

And he did. 8-X
    imageimage
    \m/ \m/ \m/ :)) :))
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    At Eastern State Penitentiary. :D

did you go in the cell with the crossdresser/tranny video?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    and that whole "timing" thing is a bunch of bullshit.
    BINGO
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    YEAAAAAH YA PUSH IT
    YEAAAAAH YA PUSH IT
    YEAAAAAH YA PUSH IT

DUN NUH NUH NUHH
    I love winning with women
    Yeah, he's a fuckkin homo for doing that. You outta sue his Static-Ass.
    WE ARE GUNNA SUEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh to be in 04 again.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited July 2012
    So. For those of you unaware, I'm in quite a mess with my (technically) ex, and it ended horribly. Wasn't her fault, nor mine, her family is just crazy.

Court custody battle is coming up, and it's gonna be the last day of the battle, when it is decided who she goes with. If she goes with her dad, then I'll never see her again. Ever. Period.

This whole time, since we kinda broke up, it's been that situation where we're together, but at the same time, we're not. You guys know what I'm talking about.

I don't know...is it bad that I haven't let go yet? Is it bad that I'm still holding on to hope even though everything seems hopeless? I'm still holding out a vague hope that everything is gonna work out, even though the odds are stacked against me astronomically.

I don't know guys....I just don't know :/

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Everything was great, and I did everything right to have this relationship in the first place. I learned from all my past mistakes, and did the exact opposite. I waited. I stayed in the friend zone. I was reluctant to tell her how I felt because I was so scared of being rejected, or that she wouldn't feel the same way, or I would just ruin our friendship. I even finally asked her dad (Who I would kill now) if it was okay to date her.

Everything was perfect. Nobody can say I didn't try. Nobody can say I didn't fight.

It's just......last summer seems like a fucking lifetime ago. I still remember LAST year's Mayhem Fest clear as day. I remember walking and then I walked right in front of Brad and Dayna's car. I remember texting my girl and talking about how excited I was for the day. Hell, I remember grabbing an extra tour program and having Rob Flynn sign it at make it out to her.

I just don't know how I got here. I don't know what brought me here. I don't know why I'm here, what happened, or what the future will bring. A small part of me wants to just let her go and move on with my life, but the internal struggle it brings me is horrible. The only thing I know for sure is, if her dad gets custody, I'll never see her again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhKZU-pAmnk

/inb4 there's other girls and blah blah blah
    Will, youre 14, come on now
    imageimage
    College will erase it all for you.
    the remaining years of high school, you mean?
    imageimage
    He just graduated.