Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Stabler

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ultimate warrior was the shit
    yep, but sting was my all time favorite.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Goddamnit, Shane beat me...
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    DON'TTTT.

It's so terrible now it's sad.
    how do you even know when it was good?

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    metalslayer is elliot, for a second there i thought i fucked up and had the wrong dude...

i just created those for the lolz... cuz when yooz said your name was ellliot, thats the first dude who popped into my head cuz his names elliot on the show, :-))

i was just messin brah ;-)
    Yeah that happens a lot. During my college orientation trip the people I hung out with always called my Elliot Stabler.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    DON'TTTT.

This isn't true, it is getting better now, just stay away from TNA.
    DON'TTTT.

It's still not as good as it used to be, and I don't think it ever will be again.
    DON'TTTT.

It's still not as good as it used to be, and I don't think it ever will be again.
    I disagree, the midcard talent right now is incredible, Daniel Bryan, Ted Debiase, and Cody Rhodes are awesome, and WWE is actually making a point to create new main eventers like The Miz, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, and Mistico, those guys alone are better in the ring then anyone from 10 years ago, the only thing missing is the whole nudity and blood thing, which I don't care if they have or not.
    edited February 2011
    DON'TTTT.

I disagree, the midcard talent right now is incredible, Daniel Bryan, Ted Debiase, and Cody Rhodes are awesome, and WWE is actually making a point to create new main eventers like The Miz, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, and Mistico, those guys alone are better in the ring then anyone from 10 years ago, the only thing missing is the whole nudity and blood thing, which I don't care if they have or not.
    I'll give you Daniel Bryan, Miz, and Sheamus. The others really aren't that good (excluding Mistico, because I've never seen him). The Miz, even though annoying as all hell, plays that role well. Bryan is good, but the significance of the titles other than the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship, has really declined. And Sheamus is the WWE's resident ghost.
    DON'TTTT.

I'll give you Daniel Bryan, Miz, and Sheamus. The others really aren't that good (excluding Mistico, because I've never seen him). The Miz, even though annoying as all hell, plays that role well. Bryan is good, but the significance of the titles other than the World Championship and Heavyweight Championship, has really declined. And Sheamus is the WWE's resident ghost.
    Miz holding the WWE Championship for this long is helping bring back its prestige, and having good matches against Randy Orton, John Morrison, and surprisingly Jerry Lawler is helping. What do you mean that Barrett and Ziggler aren't that good? They are two of the best right now.
    Ziggler really isn't, the only reason he got as far as he did was because of Vicky. And Barrett one-on-one isn't that good either. Yes he has won a few matches one-on-one, but he really only does well when he has back-up.
    Ziggler really isn't, the only reason he got as far as he did was because of Vicky. And Barrett one-on-one isn't that good either. Yes he has won a few matches one-on-one, but he really only does well when he has back-up.
    Wait, before we go any further, we do realize Wrestling is scripted right?
    Yeah. I know that, and what I'm saying is as entertainers they aren't that good.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    are you guys seriously talking about who is better in the wwe????? its scripted d00dz
    If the guys like Barrett were more entertaining in one-on-one matches then I would agree with you. But in Barrett's case he is only entertaining when he's in a group.
    Ziggler is much more entertaining then say, Edge right now, and Barrett is incredible both on mic and in ring, he won NXT by being better than everyone else on that show, with the exception of Bryan.
    I disagree, he has put on great matches with plenty of people, the only reason his one on one matches are boring is because they are against overrated people like Randy Orton.
    I never watched NXT, and I don't really watch Smackdown anymore anyway. The more entertaining guys are on RAW.
    Ya, that is true.
    With the exception of a few people, I just don't think the wrestlers now are as entertaining as Stone Cold, The Rock, Mankind, DX, etc.