Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ZOMG GINGER FISH QUITS MARILYN MANSON

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
MARILYN MANSON drummer Ginger Fish (real name: Kenneth Robert Wilson) has released the following statement:

"After much deliberation and constant reflection of where my life has been and where it could or should be heading, I am regretful to inform the general population, and the fans, that I have decided to step down as a member of MARILYN MANSON and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me. I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them. Any inquiries can be sent to www.bookgingerfish@gmail.com."

A member of MARILYN MANSON since 1995, Fish broke his wrist and suffered a slight concussion in a fall from the stage at the Comet 2004 awards in Germany. The drummer fell off the stage as MANSON performed a cover version of DEPECHE MODE's "Personal Jesus" at the award ceremony in Cologne. He was subsequently temporarily replaced in the group's touring lineup by Chris Vrenna (ex-NINE INCH NAILS).

Comments