Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bristow, Va Mayhem. Who's Going?

streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
This guy! :-bd
Post edited by streets on

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited February 2011
    Here here. Idk if chew is going. He hates megadave so I'm not sure if he will or not

I'll definitely be there. What's your uncle's name? My aunt worked there awhile ago and she talked to a guy who gave me, my friends, and my dad backstage passes. When I say backstage I mean the old z club off to the side of the pavilion
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I'll be there. Hook me up with some backstage passes man, haha.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    The only reason I was thinking about going to Bristow this year is because its on a Saturday.

I'm sure I'll stick with Virginia beach in the end though.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    *posts my picture*
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I had a weird nightmare last night where I got to Mayhem, but had to leave before any bands started. It seemed scary at the time.

:-t
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Chew is skipping for the third year in a row.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Chew is skipping for the third year in a row.
    From his texts, it sounds like that to me. He's got a point though. You can see the bands on their own tours with longer sets in a club where it's not hot. I like festivals though so im going
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    that and when you have a band like Machine Head getting 35 minute sets, which we know will include Clenching the Fists of Decent and Halo (both over 10 min) whats the point. Plus, everyone knows my thing with Megadave (didn't help that his voice was terrible for the Jager/Big 3 tour), and Disturbed, uh yeah no. Plus, wasn't Uproar created just so we wouldn't have to deal with the "Hard Rock" at a metal festival
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    and when do you think you are going to see Machine Head again? another 5 years lol.
    Why would Machine Head play Clenching when they cut that from their set on the European leg of the Metallica tour? Imperium seemed to work just fine for them and they stuck with it.
    Why would Machine Head play Clenching when they cut that from their set on the European leg of the Metallica tour? Imperium seemed to work just fine for them and they stuck with it.
    Because it's a totally different tour. I think and hope they play it. I have a good feeling they'll play at least Halo
    Well duh they'll play Halo. But what if they have a new album out by Mayhem? They might open with a new song. Either way I think they open with Imperium.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    and when do you think you are going to see Machine Head again? another 5 years lol.
    Considering the fact that this will be the second time seeing them in the next two years....I don't think that long.

When did you see them in 2010? They didn't play in America last year....
    Considering the fact that this will be the second time seeing them in the next two years....I don't think that long.
    And they're coming out with a new album
    Well duh they'll play Halo. But what if they have a new album out by Mayhem? They might open with a new song. Either way I think they open with Imperium.
    Well duh. I think they can open with Clenching and still play a new song. I doubt they'll play more than one song until their headlining tour anyway
    Right, like that headlining tour for The Blackening they did after Mayhem 2008....oh wait. <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I think it was 2008 or 9. Don't remember.

Right, like that headlining tour for The Blackening they did after Mayhem 2008....oh wait. <_>
    You don't think they'll headline a tour sometime at the end of this year or early next year?
    I think it was 2008 or 9. Don't remember.
    You saw them with Metallica. <_____________________>
    You don't think they'll headline a tour sometime at the end of this year or early next year?
    They probably will, I'm just saying they didn't last time.... <_>