Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HARDCORE

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shane's tryna troll <_>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    there's a hardcore "band" at my school that likes Emmure (as well as Terror, and Madball and such). i say "band" loosely cuz the only song i've ever heard them play was a breakdown to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" from Dead Space. they dont practice, or play shows or anything. they basically say they're a band for attention and girls.

what annoys me more, is they (at least the singer does) has this "hardcore 4 life" mentallity and thinks that if you leave the underground scene you sold out, or if your metal your a sellout
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not too many hardcore bands have clean vocals, it's all baout the aggresion... alot of the clean vocal stuff crosses into metalcore like all that remains and killswitch enage, ect. cuz you need melodies to sing...

i love this song (a good anti-war jamm)...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQENYoL5SU
    That was awesome they kind of sound like First Blood! Where are these guys from?
    there's a hardcore "band" at my school that likes Emmure (as well as Terror, and Madball and such). i say "band" loosely cuz the only song i've ever heard them play was a breakdown to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" from Dead Space. they dont practice, or play shows or anything. they basically say they're a band for attention and girls.

what annoys me more, is they (at least the singer does) has this "hardcore 4 life" mentallity and thinks that if you leave the underground scene you sold out, or if your metal your a sellout
    As catz would say,"p0z0rz"

don't listen to shane... emmure's not hardcore...

As catz would say,"p0z0rz"
    pretty much

lol they'res a bad band for every genre.

not too many hardcore bands have clean vocals, it's all baout the aggresion... alot of the clean vocal stuff crosses into metalcore like all that remains and killswitch enage, ect. cuz you need melodies to sing...

That was awesome they kind of sound like First Blood! Where are these guys from?
    boston, it fetures memebers of blood for blood

Emmure is not hardcore. They are wigger- core

lol they'res a bad band for every genre.

that's true, but emmure is not hardcore, theyre death/pop core

boston, it fetures memebers of blood for blood

Sweet! I definitely check them out
    my first band was pretty lame too though... we tried the hardcore/deathcore thing and failed... miserably. it was basically led by the guitarist (i just did vocals at the time)

thank god TDC is better.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

Shocking suggestion! i would never dream of mockery.
    yo, check out a band called 100 demons, it's like a hardcore biker band \m/

Shocking suggestion! i would never dream of mockery.
    Amon Amarth is deathcore <_>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    yo, check out a band called 100 demons, it's like a hardcore biker band \m/
    like these guys?

edited February 2011
    The big question:
    LA hXc or East Coast hXc?