Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i'm not sure which one i'm goin with yet, i wanna do some research and see which hotel is the best and is in the best area for entertainment like food, ect... cuz i plan on leaving thursday morning, arriving thursday night, then i'll need something to do on friday, (some of us should meet up and chill, break the ice before the show). then i want to find out if i can get any discounts from any of the hotels for AAA memebership and shit like that, and i want to make sure britt's definately going, cuz i dont want to roll by myself, i'm gonna make some phoone calls this week and prolly book the room next week sometime...
    ill be in town by friday for sure....probably gonna camp don't know yet but we can for sure meet up and shiz

any camp grounds in your area...i forgot where we stayed for the first one...but considering the reputation we made that weekend i don't think we should go back
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cool dayna, thanks for the help. My bad, I forgot some of the shit we talked about, imma go back and read page 6, lolz... I'm prolly just gonna research and go with the best deal I can get. I appreciate the guidance and info. Yooz been madd helpful!

And hellz yea rex, I'm down to get up the night before also! When shit gets closer we'll all make definate plans and shit!
    i tried that before but that was what 3-4 years ago....there wasn't to many around the area but thanks ill check it out
    a camp ground sounds cool and all, but i'm comin from far as hell, i want a hotel with complimetary breakfast and showers and sink and bathroom and comforatable beds and TV's.... but if youre chillin at a campground nearby rex, i'll roll by and chill wiff yooz.... i'm gonna be there on friday with nothing to do, i definately would like to get up with some of yooz...

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    showers and sink and bathroom and comforatable beds
    This^ I've gone camping after a show before. Not a pleasant experience.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    showers and sink and bathroom and comforatable beds
    This^ I've gone camping after a show before. Not a pleasant experience.
    are you definately coming?
    I don't see why not? I mean all I gotta get is my concert ticket and food, right? Hopping in a car and annoying you for 10 hours shouldn't be a problem on my part.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    alright, i'll message you on FB my plan for when were leaving, comin back and everything in between in a few hrs, i have to do some research on hotels, but i'll message you later with my kinda of plan i'm thinking of.
    Alrighty.
    george is gonna blast hatebreed on repeat for 10 hours straight. thats the only plan he has :p
    -_-
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Chewy needs to come so we have all the movie buffs in one place.

lol yeah i understand that....i just love camping...and getting hammered but what better weekend for me to do that then mayhemz
    george is gonna blast hatebreed on repeat for 10 hours straight. thats the only plan he has :p
    {Upload|3549}
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Make her listen to parkway drive, ghost inside, black dahlia murder to. She loves those
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I actually don't like blasing the radio on long drives, something calm and relaxing is better for me, whenever i put on somthing madd heavy or some crazy hardcore like first blood in the car and crank up the volume, my blood starts boiling, i get all fired up, and i want to get out of the car and fuck someone up. calming music for long car rides is better for me... something mellow and low in the backround.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I actually don't like blasing the radio on long drives, something calm and relaxing is better for me, whenever i put on somthing madd heavy or some crazy hardcore like first blood in the car and crank up the volume, my blood starts boiling, i get all fired up, and i want to get out of the car and fuck someone up. calming music for long car rides is better for me... something mellow and low in the backround.
    there ya go

Folk metal!!!!!