Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    We must all yell things at Suicide Silence while they play. That is a necessity.
    I will fight you.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Go ahead
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We must all yell things at Suicide Silence while they play. That is a necessity.
    But Suicide Silence will be my piss break.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    We're doing the Korn dance during SS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    It can be a collaboration.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't forget throw cups and shit at suicide silence.
    The 2009 meetup was very awkward for me. I didn't even know Brad was a member of the forum at that time, I thought he was just Dayna's random friend. I didn't think 2010 was awkward at all, except when Will dumped Rockstar on himself and none of us knew how to react and just looked at each other.
    I'm going to get rail again for SS, so I won't have to see this faggotry.

No, I don't wanna get kicked out. I just want to yell things at them. What are they gonna do, go on a swearing rage at me? (That's what After The Burial did to the guy at Fear Factory. Funny shit)
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    That's what I Declare War did to me...
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do cops patrol the parking lots before the show starts?

And if minors are drinking, just keep it on the DL... People under 18 shouldn't drink at all imo cuz cops would get bent over that, I thinkl over 18 they wouldn't care as much.

But if your underage. Either don't drink or keep it shady...

And don't worry razor you won't bet the only sober one. Me and jay don't drink either.
    The 2009 meetup was very awkward for me. I didn't even know Brad was a member of the forum at that time, I thought he was just Dayna's random friend. I didn't think 2010 was awkward at all, except when Will dumped Rockstar on himself and none of us knew how to react and just looked at each other.
    2010 was awkward when I met Jay.
    I thought he would have me sent away.

See, if I was there I would've had witty commentary for the occasion.
    edited February 2011

And if minors are drinking, just keep it on the DL... People under 18 shouldn't drink at all imo cuz cops would get bent over that, I thinkl over 18 they wouldn't care as much.

And don't worry razor you won't bet the only sober one. Me and jay don't drink either.
    I don't drink, haven't in a long time. I've never had more than one beer at a time.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    They was patrolling last year.. I lol'd
    image Photobucket

I'm pretty good at being nonchalant.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    That's what I Declare War did to me...
    And what Chiodos did to me.....lol
    I was up front and I could've said a lot of shit to them, but I didn't want to get spit on. I was already dealing with enough of their faggotry before my favorite band.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'll probably just stand around awkwardly listening to everyone, it's what I'm best at, haha. I'm more of a listener than a talker.
    imageimage