Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you call wetsuits boardsuits?
    UPDATED LIST

going to detroit mayhem:
    Me
    Ed
    Britt
    Brad
    Dayna
    Rex
    Jay
    Will
    Chuck
    Mike
    Brennan
    Marc
    Leah
    Brandon
    Elliot

possibilities:
    ape (nigga bettah go)
    RAZOR
    Distance
    Skully
    Adam
    Erik
    Brian
    Primus
    Chew

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay what the fuck why are video sigs showing up in my phone. Primus video is annoyig the fuck out of me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    And I can't believe you have never heard the word boardshorts. You must have never been wakeboarding or to a lake in general
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    I'm no ones gay friend
    you're my gay friend gayboy!!Mmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm

And I can't believe you have never heard the word boardshorts. You must have never been wakeboarding or to a lake in general
    they dont call them boardshorts out here bro, my bad... lol they call them swimshorts or swimtrunks...
    edited February 2011
    i say swimsuit :bz
    same here or swimming trunks or what ever. never heard it called boardshorts. wtf ahahha
    ^ see, i aint alone...
    You boys need to get out around the wakeboarding or surfing community then. Lol. Boardshorts are a bit longer than regular swim trunks
    Also you can remove me from the possibilities list sir
    You boys need to get out around the wakeboarding or surfing community then. Lol. Boardshorts are a bit longer than regular swim trunks
    my cuzin goes surfing all the time, he lives right on the jersey shore... it's common for people to use different terms for things in fifferent areas... brad already said he says sub, i say hoagie.. he says pop, i say soda... it is what it is, it doesnt mean we don't know what they are, just call them different things.
    I don't think he'd leave the Lancer anywhere lol....and how the hell would we get anywhere in a truck? Gas by then is gonna be like 4+ dollars a gallon not to mention there isn't much room in a truck
    His Lancer is shit anyway. My Lincoln would fuck his shit up.
    my buick rapes your lincoln, punk!!GET SOME!!

seriously, I drive an old man car =p imagine a dirty hippy in a dorky old people's car, thats me.

fuck your water sports, skateboarding or gtfo brah.
    I skated forever. I'm just better at wakeboarding, wakeskating and snowboarding.

I say hoagie and sub in my mind they are two different things. Now it is time to really confuse you how about grinder?
    edited February 2011
    I may go to the detroit date buttttt it's more likely I'll be going to the Cincinnati date for various reasons, mostly because it's better if me and some people avoid each other. Cincinnati is actually farther a distance to travel but hey, anything for music that I love. I discussed this with Will(my reasons for maybe not going to detroit), but we will see.
    I skated forever. I'm just better at wakeboarding, wakeskating and snowboarding.

I say hoagie and sub in my mind they are two different things. Now it is time to really confuse you how about grinder?
    never snowboarded. I may try this. I still skateboard. I don't do tricks much anymore, I can't afford to miss work because I was a dumb ass and broke my leg or arm. kinda need those limbs hahaha
    UPDATED LIST

going to detroit mayhem:
    Me
    Ed
    Britt
    Brad
    Dayna
    Rex
    Jay
    Will
    Chuck
    Mike
    Brennan
    Marc
    Leah
    Brandon
    Elliot

possibilities:
    RAZOR
    Distance
    Skully
    Adam
    Erik
    Brian
    Primus
    Chew

I'm five minutes from the cincinnati venue but not going to that one. In going to Indy Nate