Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Metalsslayer, how is the lotto going? :-?
    Got nothing on the last few tickets I bought.
    Alrighty.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    pretty much everyone except me and tim.... Brittz had a good excuse thouggh, so I cant blame her for dippin, the others musta just been pullin chains...
    Her excuse is no longer valid when she is spending 200 for a single ticket to big four

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited May 2011
    I'm still going. I plan to go every year until I'm dead.

If Brad and Ed are gonna get me, I would hope they have the courtesy to wait until after the shows over.
    Everyone backed out :-S
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You still got Elliot and Tirades...
    You still got Elliot and Tirades...
    I need someone from my way or on the way to make the trip with me to help me pay for room and gas... i wont be able to afford a plane ticket, so it looks like i'm driving again... I wish someone was coming with to help with expences :-(
    santana, chew.... cmon broz...
    Aside from jay and chuck no one else in Detroit matters so pretty much it's a waste to go up there George. Just don't go.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    shits gonna be expensive.... i'm looking at whether I fly or drive like $300-$400 bucks, then the hotel like $200, then spending money like $100-$200... thats alot of fucking money.... I need someone to take the trip with me. I thought mad people was gonna go :-|
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I will not be in attendance, unfortunately.
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    pretty much everyone except me and tim.... Brittz had a good excuse thouggh, so I cant blame her for dippin, the others musta just been pullin chains...
    Her excuse is no longer valid when she is spending 200 for a single ticket to big four

Fuck you Ape. I haven't paid for my Nig 4 ticket yet. Friend bought it for me and I'm paying him back. Trust me, I'd be there if I truly could. George said that when he was driving I only had to pay for my ticket and food. I was willing to do that since I dont eat much. But I can't afford a plane, which I don't hold against George at all. I still feel terrible, hence why I never come in this thread. At least I didn't back out last fucking minute.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Don't feel terrible Britt, its cool >:D<
    Detroit isn't worth it. But at least I wasn't like sure I'll go, oo wait i have no money nevermind but hold up let me drop 200 on a single concert ticket.
    Nah, I would want to get a hotel. After that long ass drive I need a bed to sleep in and a shower and shit... I just have to convince someone to roll with...
    Nah, I would want to get a hotel. After that long ass drive I need a bed to sleep in and a shower and shit... I just have to convince someone to roll with...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I was you George, I'd totally bail on this trip. No way I'd pay that much money for that lineup. fuck that. [-(

and The Big 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayhem.
    If it was today, I wouldnt be able to go... I have no money and the work hasnt exactly been going good for me this year so far either. We'll see, supposedly I am going to be working some in A.C. this summer. Right now I'm broke, I have to put some money aside and I really hope I can convince someone to roll with me cause I can't afford all that on my own. And it was never really about the lineup, besides a few bands I think the lineup sucks ass. I just want to go and hang out with some peoples, that was my intention all along. I just really need someone to come with for financial reasons, plus... I dont want to be stuck in a fucking car for 10hrs alone. We'll see what happenes with work and hopefully I can talk someone into going. :-bd