Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm still gonna be there supporting my team yo... I'm rooting for the WIngs tooo, comebacks FTW :) ...something the Hawks failed to do this year <_>
    I'll bet you the Hawks got closer to it than the Flyers or Wings do...... Bet?
    White Sox fan, reporting.

Although my interest in baseball has declined over there years, I know enough to know they're sucking pretty damn bad so far.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It ain't over yet son.

Even so, I really thought they were going to win the Stanley Cup. I wasnt exxagerating or making that up. I never said that shit before, that was just really what I believed. Shitty goalies and injuries have killed them. But I cant even blame injuries, shitty goalies and shitty D has really done them in. Yeah they have the talent to score, but they cant stop anyone from scoring. They need to upgrade in net, I'm sure it's hard for players to play when they know every bullshit shot at the net is going in. If this tournament started 3 months ago, the Flyers would have won it. Just hit a slump, their top goal scorer and best Defensmen are both out, and they have no goaltending. It's not over yet, but it's not looking goos, they just have to win tonight.
    I'm still gonna be there supporting my team yo... I'm rooting for the WIngs tooo, comebacks FTW :) ...something the Hawks failed to do this year <_>
    hawks - lost in first round
    Flyers/wings- currently in second round

we got closer <_>

we got closer <_>
    closer to coming back from 3 games to none. Not that it matters because a loss is a loss, but to be fair the Hawks did it against a much better team than either the WIngs or Flyers are playing.

we got closer <_>
    closer to coming back from 3 games to none. Not that it matters because a loss is a loss, but to be fair the Hawks did it against a much better team than either the WIngs or Flyers are playing.
    Flyers down 3-0 comeback last year to win the series > Hawks fail comeback this year

we got closer <_>
    Flyers down 3-0 comeback last year to win the series > Hawks fail comeback this year
    agreed
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Brad <_>

Vancouver MIGHT be better than San Jose on paper, but that's it....I think if they meet in the next round it's a 6-or 7-game series. San Jose actually has more Cup experience than Vancouver, most notably in net.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'd go to detroit just to have someone take a pic of me giving that giant iron fist a brofist :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    My friend says we should get a pic of everyone with their hands in the middle if you know what I'm talkin' about
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    I have wanted to do the same thing for quite a while now.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Looks like I have a bounty on my head.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Looks like I have a bounty on my head.
    Elaborate plz.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ed, adele is gonna be on dancing with the stars singing
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    ed, adele is gonna be on dancing with the stars singing
    I have it on right now.

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dancing With The Stars what the hell Deadliest catch is where its at.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Dancing With The Stars what the hell Deadliest catch is where its at.
    Pft no, King of the Hill all the way.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    king of the hill > every other show