Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Jay, shhhhhhhhhhhh... he still doesn't remember.....
    o_O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks like George and Brad will have to re-think their mayhem outfits, considering they will not be printing those Philadelphia Flyers or Detroit Red Wings 2011 Stanley Cup Champions T-shirts.
    Looks like George and Brad will have to re-think their mayhem outfits, considering they will not be printing those Philadelphia Flyers or Detroit Red Wings 2011 Stanley Cup Champions T-shirts.
    b-(
    b-(
    Is something I said not true?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whats the red wings series at??
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    somebody mad they couldn't make it one round? ;-)
    not mad just being factual. I was never proclaiming that I would be wearing my 2011 Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champs shirt.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    not mad just being factual. I was never proclaiming that I would be wearing my 2011 Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champs shirt.
    You also never claimed you were coming..... <_>
    lol no I didn't, but if I did, I would wear my 2010 Stanley Cup Champions shirt. Maybe you guys could all wear your "yay we made it to the second round and got swept two years in a row shirts" :-))
    lol no I didn't, but if I did, I would wear my 2010 Stanley Cup Champions shirt. Maybe you guys could all wear your "yay we made it to the second round and got swept two years in a row shirts" :-))
    We didn't get swept last year....... <_>
    somebody had to compete against george and his claims lol
    ROASTED
    <_>

I do agree with the George thing. He was extremely obnoxious with his Stanley Cup winning "guarantees"
    We didn't get swept last year....... <_>
    You may as well have :)
    But we didn't. <_>