Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    pop is for weird people.
    I say pop. :-S
    ~X(
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Soda. I'm drinking so soda along with my Wawa hoagie.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    pop is for weird people.
    ~X(
    Pet peeve or something similar of yours I assume?
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP
    pop is for weird people.
    ~X(
    Pet peeve or something similar of yours I assume?
    There are just certain phrases and words that don't make sense to me, and make me feel weird. Pop, trousers, pitch (as opposed to field) are among them.
    POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP
    Dude! I was paying with that shit the other night. Big roll of it.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You must have had an awesome night, then. Rediscovering bubble wrap is like...discovering the new world of fun.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You must have had an awesome night, then. Rediscovering bubble wrap is like...discovering the new world of fun.
    Oh my Odin. It was awesome. We were hanging out in the production studio at like 12:30am and Lisa (the RPM DJ) throws me and Alex a roll of bubble wrap. We were entertained for the next hour. One of the older DJs was filming us because he thought it was hilarious how enthralled we were.
    There are just certain phrases and words that don't make sense to me, and make me feel weird. Pop, trousers, pitch (as opposed to field) are among them.
    Understandable. Pop is just what soda is referred to around here, so I just grew up calling it that. I have a few of those words as well, but none of them are coming to mind right now. :-))
    imageimage
    Understandable. Pop is just what soda is referred to around here, so I just grew up calling it that. I have a few of those words as well, but none of them are coming to mind right now. :-))
    I used to live in England, so I was exposed to pitch and trousers daily, and every time I nearly lost it. It fucking suuuuuucked. By far the worst part of living there.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Those two words don't bother me nearly as much as "pop" does. Such an awkward word to me.
    I used to live in England, so I was exposed to pitch and trousers daily, and every time I nearly lost it. It fucking suuuuuucked. By far the worst part of living there.
    I've never heard of the pitch one, but I'm guessing that's primarily used in England. I'm going through some of the 'Pittsburgh English' words on Wikipedia, and it seems like a lot of these would be annoying/irritating to some. Buggy, dippy, hoagie, jagger, etc.
    imageimage
    if you add one more o to pop its poop :-))
    Hence why it should be called SODA...rhymes with Yoda, which is instantly awesome.
    I'm content with my Yoda soda.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    if you rearrange the letters in soda it makes soad, soad is grass, grass is where dogs shit, soda is shit
    That's just way too much effort, effort that could be spent drinking my soda.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    skipping over 1,396 new posts, to poke my head in...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Fuck, I'm sorry Chuck. :((
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage