Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its gonna be cool as hell meeting everyone....and throwing some beers down....we should just get camp sites and make a weekend out of it
    i don't drink beer :-(
    oh thats right man...i understand bro its cool....ill be kicking them back at the show tho but thats awesome you can not drink man

it's cool man! throw them back bro! i don't drink, but i'm not one of these asshurt people that care if other people drink... get fucked up bro. + i pop xanny's on the regular so i cnat judge :>
    pills are a dangerous game my friend

lolz, i have a perscription... i dont abuse them, i was exaggerating. they were given to me after i quit drinking to help with the withdraw and they helped bigtime. i'm actually comin off of them now, it's a proccess, i have to weeen off and shit <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Ripped jeans
    Clockwork Orange type makeup under my left eye
    Busted up tattoos
    Glitter a little here
    Fishnets on my arms

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    As much as I'd love to come to Detroit, I really doubt it'll happen. I don't know how well my parents would enjoy me going almost eight hours away by myself just to meet people from an online forum. :-))
    :-(
    I know. :-((
    Just tell them it's your friend from high school that moved away last year! That's a good trick.

edit: shit I already said that. Oh well.
    yo after the show, party at my hotel room! bring all the booze, drugs, and bithces you want :-bd
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    its gonna be cool as hell meeting everyone....and throwing some beers down....we should just get camp sites and make a weekend out of it
    i don't drink beer :-(
    oh thats right man...i understand bro its cool....ill be kicking them back at the show tho but thats awesome you can not drink man

it's cool man! throw them back bro! i don't drink, but i'm not one of these asshurt people that care if other people drink... get fucked up bro. + i pop xanny's on the regular so i cnat judge :>
    pills are a dangerous game my friend

lolz, i have a perscription... i dont abuse them, i was exaggerating. they were given to me after i quit drinking to help with the withdraw and they helped bigtime. i'm actually comin off of them now, it's a proccess, i have to weeen off and shit <_>
    good deals....i used to snort oxy a lot...i quit that shit...ill still take a Vicodin if im in a lot of pain and stuff

Ripped jeans
    Clockwork Orange type makeup under my left eye
    Busted up tattoos
    Glitter a little here
    Fishnets on my arms
    youre taking this way too far. i dont know if we can be friends anymore

If that's the way it has to be.
    Sorry you can't accept me for who I am.
    We r who we r

So we have a party before the show in the parking lot and in line, and then all day, and then like 5 parties planned for afterward.

This is shaping up to be a busy day!
    theres a party planned for afterwards?
    theres a party planned for afterwards?
    Yeah
    At a rich dude's house

Well we have like 5 people saying they wanna have a party afterwards in like 5 different places.

Everyone is welcome to come party with me in the parking lot before the gates open. Free drinks and food.
    ill probably be worn out after the show...with the drinking all day and everything
    I don't like being shitfaced for concerts, so I don't do a lot of booze before or during the show.
    eh i can drink beer all day and be fine...i mean ill be drunk but its not like i don't remember everything
    fuck that noise, we all have to get up and party together at the same spot. lets just go in the woods and start a bonfire!

... better yet dayna said we could start a bonfire in her backyard :-?
    No
    Party at a rich dude's house

I threw up in my closet if that counts.

Why can't we party at jay's 10-story mansion?
    What does party at a rich dude's house mean to you?

What does party at a rich dude's house mean to you?
    Obviously I didn't see that part.

But I'm in agreeance.
    no grenades, only dime'z