Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How much are the tickets to the actual show?
    around $40-$50 depending on surcharges...
    WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AT ALL

how about 20 to 30.
    damn is that without surcharges? I'm talking about with surcharges, its like $40-$50... do you have some special coupon or something?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What the fuck. I paid 50 for pit last year. :-|
    FIFTY FOR PIT? :O ... injersey theyre like $100+ and that's without surcharges
    Haha yep. My mom and I were super excited to find out pit was that cheap. I got them with the presale, and even when they went on sale for everyone they were only $55.
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    god damn it! I forgot I will have to pay through ticketmaster/live nation. That means $12 fucking fees on each ticket >_<
    do you get tickets at the door or in advance? last year i got them at the door, they were about $35, then they added on a $9 convinience charge X( so the ticket was like $44 i belivee, i remember being PISSED about the "convinience" charge...
    god damn it! I forgot I will have to pay through ticketmaster/live nation. That means $12 fucking fees on each ticket >_<</p>
    thats what i'm saying, the price may say $30 dollars, but after the handling fee, convinience charge, print tickt charge, it will be almost $50 <_>
    do you get tickets at the door or in advance? last year i got them at the door, they were about $35, then they added on a $9 convinience charge X( so the ticket was like $44 i belivee, i remember being PISSED about the "convinience" charge...
    lolwut? they should only charge "facility fee* lol. you got hoed man.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My pit tickets last year for cincy were 50 each. Cleveland the year before was 60 each.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My lawn ticket was $35 after charges last year...That includes parking though
    image Photobucket
    My pit tickets last year for cincy were 50 each. Cleveland the year before was 60 each.
    with or without surcharges?
    fucking i know, i always get hoed... i fucking hate extra bullshit charges <_> maybe that was the facility fee, i think they also add partking onto each ticket which sucks cause i always take the train.... thats why they call it convinience fee i guess...
    my lawn ticket was $44, i remember being pissed cause Britt got madd cheap tix by getting them in advance i think :-? or maybe that was ozzfest...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lawn tix for mayhem last years was 20 bucks flat in hartford
    god damn it! I forgot I will have to pay through ticketmaster/live nation. That means $12 fucking fees on each ticket >_<</p>
    Brad can get them for people for 25 dollars but you guys need to be SURE you're going
    $25 you say?....go on :-?
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Well I'll take one of them $25 tickets. Even if I don't go, its just $25. If I do go and have to pay $50, I will shit a brick. How do I proceed with this purchasing plan?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    fucking i know, i always get hoed... i fucking hate extra bullshit charges <_> maybe that was the facility fee, i think they also add partking onto each ticket which sucks cause i always take the train.... thats why they call it convinience fee i guess...
    With charges
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    With charges
    damn, thats bullshit... i'm pretty sure the pit tix in CMD were fuckin $95 dollars or close to that....
    My lawn ticket was $35 after charges last year...That includes parking though
    idr if we payed for parking last year

It's on the ticket... That way instead of taking $5 at the gate, they can get $10 off a car with 5 people in it.

image Photobucket
    Brad can get them for people for 25 dollars but you guys need to be SURE you're going

I'm going, i already told my boss i couldnt work and shit.... get me a ticket!!! even if some fucked up bullshit happens and I cant go, i'd still send you the $25, I'm not a dick..
    but i already have plans to go, cleared my scedule and told people who need to know...
    i'm going, so hook a brotha up :-bd
    I just looked at my ticket...it's $3 a person

"$3 Traffic ctrl"
    image Photobucket
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Alright cool.
    there are some who call me... tim?