Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My favorite k0rn song(s)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I still like it <_>
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nope. I heard Pink Floyd...sat up and realized it was Korn. Then I was like "oh shit, I forgot Korn was here n didn't know they covered this". Then layed back down
    yeah i woulda passed back out too, i guess the only cool part of korn's set was when they played a pink floyd cover
    Nope. I heard Pink Floyd...sat up and realized it was Korn. Then I was like "oh shit, I forgot Korn was here n didn't know they covered this". Then layed back down
    yeah i woulda passed back out too, i guess the only cool part of korn's set was when they played a pink floyd cover
    Only things I remember from that day was the dancing naked chicks ontop an RV in the parking lot, the guy who paddled me n my 2 chick friends also in the parking lot, Cradle of Filth, meeting CoF n getting my friends booklet signed for her...that's it. I wish I fuckin watched Manson though =(
    imageimage
    ozzfest back in the day was so much fun \m/
    Yes it was. Always began at getting up at 7 and goin all day. I just wish I didn't get as fucked as I did...first time I smoked weed that day too and got free beers from people in the parking lot because of my boobs lololololol
    imageimage
    hellz yeah! free beers rule!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Haha first time I smoked was at Ozzfest too.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You haven't seen that before?
    nah, i seen it, i just cant believe xeno put it as one of his favorite korn songs <_>

korn pink floyd cover FTL
    Did I say it was better than the original? No. But it's a damn good cover.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    {Upload|2431}
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I love that cover, more than the original actually.
    You haven't seen that before?
    nah, i seen it, i just cant believe xeno put it as one of his favorite korn songs <_>

korn pink floyd cover FTL
    Did I say it was better than the original? No. But it's a damn good cover.
    <_>

I love that cover, more than the original actually.
    {Upload|2435}
    i just listened to the korn version of the great pink floyd's another brick in the wall... i hope yooz just trollin rammsteen...

i'm trying to be done with the whole korn argument, but this dude said korn fake ass cover was better than floyd. GTFO... i cant sit back and let someone deface pink floyd by saying korn's version of their epic song is anywhere near close to the original... the fact you say it's better makes me think you forgot to take your meds today...

i just listened to the korn version of the great pink floyd's another brick in the wall... i hope yooz just trollin rammsteen...

i'm trying to be done with the whole korn argument, but this dude said korn fake ass cover was better than floyd. GTFO... i cant sit back and let someone deface pink floyd by saying korn's version of their epic song is anywhere near close to the original... the fact you say it's better makes me think you forgot to take your meds today...

The studio version sucks, look up live.
    live or studio korn version doesnt hold a candle to the original...
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    live or studio korn version doesnt hold a candle to the original...
    I'm sure there's people who say that about any cover made...
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm sure there's people who say that about any cover made...
    No one says that about Hurt.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I was listening to the radio today and it started to play Korn's Got The Life. I changed the station and it was playing Pink Floyd's Money. I thought of George and lol'ed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I was listening to the radio today and it started to play Korn's Got The Life. I changed the station and it was playing Pink Floyd's Money. I thought of George and lol'ed.
    now that's a win situation