Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This place sucks

JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
All you people care about is the newest popular meme and calling page and fucking first(inb4 first)

there us a FULL ON REVOLUTION happening! something your kids will learn about in school! Governments are being overthrown all across the middle east and north africa!

reporters being raped and attacked, some even tortured an killed in the middle east!

The New York Stock Exchange has been sold to germany!

An american prisoner is suing the government for holding him for year without any charge, not allwed to see family or legal representation and being kept in a cell with no mattress and being shackled all night!

Theres a petition to repeal the Patriot act! (http://www.petitiononline.com/sabene/)

Theres even protests going on in america! "For the last two days, protestors have been marching on the Wisconsin State Capitol, protesting Governor Scott Walker's new union-busting budget proposal"

Come on people, stop being such internet faggots and cancer.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh God.

This almost makes me sad that I'm going to bed early on this fine evening. Can't wait to read this tomorrow. B-)
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    nobody gives a shit lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    8-|

Moving on
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    oh and for jeff

Originally posted by TheWrap.com
    Typically, when Justin Bieber opens his mouth, the resultant screaming comes from tweener girls. But his most recent utterances, to "Rolling Stone" magazine, might elicit howls from certain segments of the political spectrum.

The 16-year-old "Baby" singer, whose 3D movie, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never," raked in $29.5 million during its first three days of release last weekend, graces the cover of the upcoming issue of magazine (on newsstands Friday). Among the topics that Bieb discusses in the accompanying interview are America's heath-care system and abortion.

"I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?" he says of the latter topic. Pressed further on whether his stance applies to instances of rape, he offers, somewhat cryptically, "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

As for health care, Bieber -- who was born in Stratford, Ontario -- is far more forthright. As he sees it, Canada soundly beats America when it comes to caring for ill citizens.

Declaring his disinterest in gaining American citizenship, Bieber posits, "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

One positive aspect of Bieber's comments, in regard to America's health-care system? They might slightly quell the epidemic of Bieber Fever that's been sweeping the nation, lessening the burden on the nation's hospitals.

Bieber's record label, Island Def Jam, and manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun, did not immediately respond to requests for comment
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I dont care about biebers point of views of our health care system. everyone knows americas health care is shitty
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bieber is a retard
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    "I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?" he says of the latter topic. Pressed further on whether his stance applies to instances of rape, he offers, somewhat cryptically, "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

"Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

"I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

Bieber is a girl
    CONFIRMED!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? 8-X
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cool story bro
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nobody gives a shit lol
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Cool story bro
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    @jeff go away thenz cuz y00z threads sucketh

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    so... the world is going to hell in a hand-basket? tell me something i don't already know.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    so... the world is going to hell in a hand-basket? tell me something i don't already know.

Yeah, I know. That Jeff should go to work for CNN.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    Or Fox if he simply wanted to pull shit out of a hat and present it as news :ar!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    WASHINGTON (AFP) – A powerful solar eruption that has already disturbed radio communications in China could disrupt electrical power grids and satellites used on Earth in the next days, NASA said.

The massive sunspot, which astronomers say is the size of Jupiter, is the strongest solar flare in four years, NASA said Wednesday.
    The Class X flash -- the largest such category -- erupted at 0156 GMT Tuesday, according to the US space agency.

"X-class flares are the most powerful of all solar events that can trigger radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms," disturbing telecommunications and electric grids, NASA said.

NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory saw a large coronal mass ejection (CME) associated with the flash that is blasting toward Earth at about 560 miles per second (900 kilometers per second), it said.

[Related: Planet Tyche: New member of solar system?]

The charged plasma particles were expected to reach the planet's orbit at 0300 GMT Thursday.

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Or Fox if he simply wanted to pull shit out of a hat and present it as news :ar!
    Tis a troof