Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Valentines Day...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got my valentine :X
    your valentine is your bong...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    I bought my Valentine's Day gift from my mom yesterday (Saturday). She's paying me back for my Victoria's Secret splurge. haha.
    And I got Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

I don't really expect to get anything else, but I'm okay with it. =)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    funny thing about my bong

is that it's located on my vag
    N you know I'm hitting that hard

Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I don't know what else my boyfriend got me besides the Amon Amarth cd/vinyl pre-order bundle. \:D/
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah im gay cuz i dont wanna drop a hundred bucks on a necklace.....
    i never said $100 buck playa... i'll prolly get my girl flowers and take her out to dinner(which benefits me also) so on her i'll prolly spend between $20- 40bucks depending on what she gets to eat. i still think you and skully are gay for eachother, it's cool... i support you guys!
    dude what part dont you understand, its fine if you wanna take your girl out i dont care have a blast, im just not depressed/jealous as a single man on valentines day, that is all, and for the record , i think skulls has a cute ass :">
    aww thanks bro. nolas pecs would put all of yours to shame. bro hug, man.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I don't know what else my boyfriend got me besides the Amon Amarth cd/vinyl pre-order bundle. \:D/
    what else do you need? xD haha
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    You got that?
    *jelly*

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

:-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i never said $100 buck playa... i'll prolly get my girl flowers and take her out to dinner(which benefits me also) so on her i'll prolly spend between $20- 40bucks depending on what she gets to eat. i still think you and skully are gay for eachother, it's cool... i support you guys!
    dude what part dont you understand, its fine if you wanna take your girl out i dont care have a blast, im just not depressed/jealous as a single man on valentines day, that is all, and for the record , i think skulls has a cute ass :">

finally some appreciation, bro hugz

awwwwz =)

^^ full homosexuals
    Skully and Nola are Valentines...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW :p
    pfft hoods wishes his meatloaf ass looked like skulls...
    I has no Valentine. =( lol
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    haha nothing at all, but he got me two other things. :-?
    imageimage
    haha nothing at all, but he got me two other things. :-?
    aww. =) What a sweet guy.

pfft hoods wishes his meatloaf ass looked like skulls...
    lawl... meatloaf ass?