Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS HOLE TEST

2»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Christians.
    are a bunch of cunts

thhats ignorant as fuck.

some are cunts but most are good people
    NO NOT BUYING IT

THEY KILLED GODS SON
    the people that killed him were not christians lol. christians believe that jesus is god. back then it was highly illegal to say you we were god. thats why they killed him. and jews are not christians, they dont believe jesus was god, they believe that he was just a prophet and they're still waiting for their massiah (i think thats how it is).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Romans killed Christ
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Christians.
    are a bunch of cunts

thhats ignorant as fuck.

some are cunts but most are good people
    NO NOT BUYING IT

THEY KILLED GODS SON
    the people that killed him were not christians lol. christians believe that jesus is god. back then it was highly illegal to say you we were god. thats why they killed him. and jews are not christians, they dont believe jesus was god, they believe that he was just a prophet and they're still waiting for their massiah (i think thats how it is).
    ORGANIZED RELIGION IS JUST ONE BIG GROUP TO ME
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Romans killed some dude. there is no god and there is no jesus.
    ^even if you don't believe in Religion there is proof, historical proof, that Jesus was a real person and actually walked the earth
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Romans killed Christ
    the romans did the actual killing but most of the jews wanted him dead too
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Romans killed Christ
    the romans did the actual killing but most of the jews wanted him dead too
    well yea.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    F (runs and hides from Santana)
    I'm not getting it. I know it's something I said but I can't seem to remember
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2011
    ^even if you don't believe in Religion there is proof, historical proof, that Jesus was a real person and actually walked the earth
    I'm actually quite intrigued as to what this proof is.

Now I personally don't care too much whether Jesus "the man" existed or not because it really means nothing as to whether he is "god" but I'm open to anything that you'd be able to show me.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Ok, but those "miracles" he performed never happened. He's what I would call a very good talker, a magician/wizard and so forth. My opinion so if someone tells me I'm wrong I will laugh at you
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "They say Moses split the Red Sea, I split the blunt and rolled a fat one, I'm deadly."
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The idea of Jesus is just absurd, why an all powerful God would have to sacrifice his son/himself as payment for all the horrid shit he did in the Old Testament to fill a loophole that he originally created for himself is beyond me. People need to look into these stories more, use some critical thinking skills and realize that this book they worship is nothing more than a glorified comic book.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    "Old Testament...comic book. "
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Ok, but those "miracles" he performed never happened. He's what I would call a very good talker, a magician/wizard and so forth. My opinion so if someone tells me I'm wrong I will laugh at you
    It's not stated as an opinion though. When you say it never happened, that's stating it like it's a fact. There's no proof that he didn't do those miracles
  • DO YOU

A. TRY TO IMPOSE YOUR BELIEFS ON OTHERS

B. REFUSE REALITY BECAUSE YOU LIKE YOUR FANTASY

C. ACCUSE OTHERS IN A NEGATIVE WAY OF THE THINGS YOU DO

D. GET ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN THE SARA MCLAUGHLIN DOG COMMERCIAL COMES ON

E. DISPLAY SMUG MORAL SUPERIORITY

F. THINK HUMANS CAN STOP GLOBAL WARMING

IF YES TO ANY OF THESE YOU ARE IN FACT A SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS HOLE
    A) I try not to, but it's damn hard when others impose their beliefs on me.

B) There is no reality. Only perspective.

C) I hope not. But I struggle with this one.

D) No

E) I feel no relative moral superiority. And I try to make that clear to others, maybe I fail, but I try to make it clear. If I do ever show a tone of self-righteousness, it's unintended and certainly undeserved.

F) Probably not completely at this point, but we could do more than we're doing.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
    I'm actually quite intrigued as to what this proof is.

Now I personally don't care too much whether Jesus "the man" existed or not because it really means nothing as to whether he is "god" but I'm open to anything that you'd be able to show me.
    i meant it as a "man" he actually existed. So saying he never existed is stupid. Whether you think he's God or a carpenter he was a real person.

Now, as to whether he was God or not. He was either the Son of God, or a crazed suicidal person. I prefer to think he was the Son of God.
    you can believe what you want though
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    PASS OR FAIL YOU WILL DIE