Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So I haz a question

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i was listening to Red Fang. Theyre pretty cool. I'm a fan of sludge music, so I'm kind of looking forward to seeing them.
    Red Fang and KOS are the only side stage bands I'd be interested in seeing. In Flames, Machine Head, and Megadeth are all the rest. I don't care for any of the rest at all.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2011
    The side stage bands pretty much suck this year except for the headliners. All of the bands they got this year except for Suicide Silence wouldn't have been more than an opener any other year.

P.S. Though I do like the Jager stage.
    Btw I guarantee you all that Red Fang will play on the Extreme Stage.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    was prob answered but i think yes. Megadeth, Disturbed, and Godsmack are all being considered co-headliners which means all three bands should be playing 60 mins
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    derp
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It makes sense. They have one less band this year so megawatt just absorbs that set
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats awesome i'll be able to see an hr long Megadeth set, then bounce..
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Yeah I hope they do have an hour set. I'll leave near the end of Disturbed.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats awesome i'll be able to see an hr long Megadeth set, then bounce..
    even if you dont like godsmack i highly reccommend you stick around for their set, their shows kick so much ass. sully does more then just vocals, he plays a lot of instruments including guitar and drums. him and the drummer have like a drum battle, its pretty cool. last time they had all their amps and shit levatate above the stage during the whole set, it was pretty cool. and sully really knows how to entertain.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Sully was a drummer before he was a vocalist. If I'm not mistaken he played drums for Dropbox on their debut a couple years back.
    derp
    Watch it happen.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Xenocide could be right, because last year WoP was supposed to play on the Jager stage and ended up on the Silver Star Stage. Either way, Red Fang is the best side stage band this year. They're fucking awesome.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    The side stage bands pretty much suck this year except for the headliners. All of the bands they got this year except for Suicide Silence wouldn't have been more than an opener any other year.

You are telling me Unearth would open on another year? 8-|

Yes. They could have easily been in Shadows Fall's spot last year.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Nah, I think they're bigger than that. They would've been in Chimaira's spot, before the side stage headliners.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Oh, I thought you meant open the show. My mistake.

Nah, I think they're bigger than that. They would've been in Chimaira's spot, before the side stage headliners.
    If I'm not mistaken SF is much bigger than Unearth.

Unearth has not been main stage at Ozzfest.
    Shadows Fall didn't open for me last year... They where like the 4-5 band on
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Shadows Fall didn't open for me last year... They where like the 4-5 band on
    I didn't mean open the show, I meant open the stage. They're the first officially billed band on the Jager stage.
    Shadows Fall was still the 3rd band on the jager stage for me so idk what you're talking about... All the bands on the side stages rotate xept the headliners and whitechapel