Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

JOKES

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2010 in Off Topic
Tell some funny ass jokes, lets make eachother laugh!

Superman was kinda bored so he just started flying around looking for something to do. He's flying over Wonder Woman's house and sees her bedroom window is open. He stops for a glimpse and sees her lying on her bed naked. She's lying there and squirming around looking real hot.

Superman was getting turned on looking at her so he decides what the hell, I can just fly in real quick, give her the ole' in-out and be out of there before she even knows what hit her. After all he is Superman. So, in he goes, wham-bam and he's out of there.

Wonder Woman knew something happened and says, "What was that?" The invisible man says, "I don't know but, damn, is my asshole sore."

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    This one gave me a good laugh the other day. Probably because my professor told it:

A man and a woman are sitting on a plane. The man asks the woman
    "Where are you from"
    she replies "Where I'm from, we don't end sentences in propositions"
    so the guy asks "Ok. Where are you from...bitch?"
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol

why did michael jackson go to k-mart?

because he heard little boys pants were half off!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    haha I've heard that one before except it was wal-mart. lol

Two friends are using facebook. One guy is tired of his friend being an attention whore, seeing as he always asks comments and such.

One day, the other guy asks for the first guy to "like" his status. In return, he'll click like on his.

Fed up, the pissed off friend posts "Small penises"
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    women spelled backwards is kitchen
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    For the record, I am not racist, I have just heard a few racist jokes so here's one :

why does beyonce say to the left, to the left?

Cuz black people have no rights
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Lol distance. You win!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2010
    Black jokes do not make you a racist. so as we continue:

What did the Alabama officer say after he saw the black guy tied to a tree shot 36 times?

The worst case of suicide he had ever seen.
    image Photobucket
    Probably everyone has heard this one but whatever:

there's a Mexican and a Blake guy in a car who's driving?

The policeman
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This Blake guy sounds like a troublemaker...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page