Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I think Jygorn hacked my account...

124»

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    That guy needs help.
    understatement

• Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    That guy needs help.
    understatement

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    His cup of Ethiopian Fancy does have a kind of biblical body. 8-X
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    .........that would be Nate's handywork.
    I have no idea how to hack. it probably is jygorn, he knows how to hack and has a boner for me.

Then my apologies, I'm just used to you doing the whole family ghost thing haha.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I have no idea how to hack. it probably is jygorn, he knows how to hack and has a boner for me.

Then my apologies, I'm just used to you doing the whole family ghost thing haha.
    nigga I ain't the only one to run with that shit when trolling, father 0 uses it as well. regardless, I don't really troll forums much these days(the truthaboutzakktar account was my first fake account in ages). youtube is where it's at.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

nigga I ain't the only one to run with that shit when trolling, father 0 uses it as well. regardless, I don't really troll forums much these days(the truthaboutzakktar account was my first fake account in ages). youtube is where it's at.
    Seriously and you going to the official forums is just lol worthy, and it can't be Father O, from what I know he hasn't been on forums in years.

Seriously and you going to the official forums is just lol worthy, and it can't be Father O, from what I know he hasn't been on forums in years.
    he makes appearances just not as himself. I won't get into any details though, troll code. but yes not it's not him either. I would know. he's not a hacker for one. to be honest. we both just fuck off online on our days off, and we both work fulltime, soo thats not often. jorge doesn't go on either mayhemfest forum so you are very much correct on that. is it jygorn? who knows. I think it is who ever controls the jygorn account. I'm not convinced he's a real person. just a hunch.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

he makes appearances just not as himself. I won't get into any details though, troll code. but yes not it's not him either. I would know. he's not a hacker for one. to be honest. we both just fuck off online on our days off, and we both work fulltime, soo thats not often. jorge doesn't go on either mayhemfest forum so you are very much correct on that. is it jygorn? who knows. I think it is who ever controls the jygorn account. I'm not convinced he's a real person. just a hunch.
    He'd have to be one truly dedicated troll. I mean, he had a blog for God's sake.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

He'd have to be one truly dedicated troll. I mean, he had a blog for God's sake.
    Plus he's been doing it for years, and had a bunch of pics posted of his weird fat ginger ass on ozzfest

Plus he's been doing it for years, and had a bunch of pics posted of his weird fat ginger ass on ozzfest
    if it is a troll, it probably some kid still in high school or middle school who's ubber bored hahahaha. if he is real, my odin have mercy on society.