Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TAX RETURNS

GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
I AM GETTING THE BEST RETURN IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
HOW BOUT ALL OF YOU?

THANKS OBAMA

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i havent filed mine yet
    ARE YOU IN COLLEGE?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    HOW BOUT ALL OF YOU?

THANKS OBAMA

I've aready done 26 returns this year so far. The biggest one got back around 11k. Still got probably 15 or so to do yet and they're my expensive clients. Hehehehe
    I get rich off of people too lazy to do their own returns. Made over 2k so far and it's only half over.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    HOW BOUT ALL OF YOU?

THANKS OBAMA

I've aready done 26 returns this year so far. The biggest one got back around 11k. Still got probably 15 or so to do yet and they're my expensive clients. Hehehehe
    I get rich off of people too lazy to do their own returns. Made over 2k so far and it's only half over.

I'M GETTING BACK A UNHEARD OF 5.5K

WOOT WOOT
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    fuckers, i'm sure i'll have to pay the canadian government again
    i want obama to send me some free money like bush did

If you have a job he did. A 400.00 Making Work Pay credit again this year.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Did my taxes on January 15th..already got my return back. Didn't get much, but oh well.

HELL YEAH

AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!
    HOW BOUT ALL OF YOU?

THANKS OBAMA

WOOT WOOT

My wife and I got back 4900. It helps that I know how to do a tax return and know a good bit of the tax law. We normally only get around 3000 back. Was able to avoid alot of penalties and taxes due to some smart bookkeeping.
    HOW BOUT ALL OF YOU?

THANKS OBAMA

WOOT WOOT

My wife and I got back 4900. It helps that I know how to do a tax return and know a good bit of the tax law. We normally only get around 3000 back. Was able to avoid alot of penalties and taxes due to some smart bookkeeping.
    NICE

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    If you held a job, you get the credit. I don't think there is a certain amount you need to earn.

did you have to make a certain amount of money last year?

No minimum amounts but there are caps on the other end. You have to have made less than 150k. Wait the rich didn't get this credit? What?
    Let the bitching begin......
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Still haven't filed.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip

I was originally gonna get $148 back and because of this im getting $441. not a lot but its cause I worked half of 2010 part time then the other half under the table.

ive held a job for over 4 years, but i wont believe the 400 bucks til i see it lol

You got it last year right? Or are you still listed as a dependent on your parents return?
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    isnt the make work pay thing where you get a certain amount depending on how much you made? not just $400...thats what the person who did my tax thing said. I made just under 5k which came out to be like 3 something for the make work pay
    i got the full 800.00 filing jointly with my wife
    i dont think i got it last year. yea i think im still a dependent on my parents return

If you are still a dependent on your parents return you won't get it. You can, however, file a dependent return if you had income. You aren't required to and the biggest reason to do so is to recover any taxes you paid in. You may be eligible for the MWP credit then. When you get to the question on the form about "can another person claim you....." just check the yes box. You won't get the standard deduction but you can still get a refund of what you paid in.
    isnt the make work pay thing where you get a certain amount depending on how much you made? not just $400...thats what the person who did my tax thing said. I made just under 5k which came out to be like 3 something for the make work pay

Why aren't your parents claiming you? You're still a student living at home right?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I should be getting back a few hundred....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage