Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

True Crime Thread?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some more collage work:
    All these would be good album covers
    imageimage
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    so which one are you?

the woman or the child?
    Niether, when did I ever say I was scared? I said it scares people, learn to read.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    so many bitchy fucks here
    We take after you.
    >:D<
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    so which one are you?

the woman or the child?
    Niether, when did I ever say I was scared? I said it scares people, learn to read.

Who is scared here? Enlighten me
    imageimage
    so many bitchy fucks here
    We take after you.
    >:D<
    Italians bitch the best >:D<
    imageimage
  • Why the fuck are you posting this shit, you sick fuck.... This shit isnt educational, all it does is scare people.....
    So quick to call people names? Sick fuck? If you're a pussy, then get out. It's called reality, and we all have the burdon of flesh. Is the County Medical Examiner's office full of sick fucks as well? Am I glorifying all this? Choose your words wisely you emotional asshat.
    Yeah its called reality, and the reality is, that there is about .0000000000000001% chance of shit like this ever happening to you, this scares women and children when they dont fukkin need to be. I hate it when I hear the old folks say the world is a scarier place nowdays, when its always been like that, in fact it was way worse in the past, it only seems like its more because information is passed so fast these days because of 24 hour newz networks, and the internet. The reality is we are a lot safer now, then we were, but we are also 10 times more paranoid, which is fukkin stupid, NOW STOP POSTING THIS SHIT, and scaring people for NO GOD DAMN REASON. GOT IT!!!

You and your ".000000001%" quotes are rediculous. If you have a problem with my thread, then get out. Stay out. It's making you so scared, so stop coming in. If people wanna see the other side, then they are welcome. You know what? Stay in, keep talking shit. You are just a sensitive immature little guy who wants to step up and be some sort of hero. Frankly it amuses me. You are not going to make any relevant point that is going to stop me from posting pics. The name of the thread is true crime. Deal with it.
    Man is the Bastard.... Are You?
    so which one are you?

the woman or the child?

Who is scared here? Enlighten me
    Im trying to obtain Razors number, and threads like these dont help my case, im scared she might see this thread, and be afraid im gonna chop her up er something!!

:-))

So please delete this thread, I MUST GET THAT NUMBER
  • Abominus_MortisAbominus_Mortis Posts: 133
    edited February 2011
    so which one are you?

the woman or the child?

what, are you the spokes person for everyone here? Get over your complex hombre.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-?

idk what to say lol
  • Some more collage work:
    All these would be good album covers
    They actually are! For our release.... the last one is a t-shirt design.

so which one are you?

the woman or the child?

what, are the spokes person for everyone here? Get over your complex hombre.
    No complex hombre, I just have an agenda.
    Not bad. And so there could be less bitching, edit the thread title. Like put "(Caution: Graphic pictures)" next to what's already there
    imageimage
  • So please delete this thread, I MUST GET THAT NUMBER

little guy. Like a little chiuaua! "yip yip yip .0000001% yip yip yip I'm scared."
  • Not bad. And so there could be less bitching, edit the thread title. Like put "(Caution: Graphic pictures)" next to what's already there
    I agree. We should put a warning. "mature graphic and unsettling content" or something.
    little guy. Like a little chiuaua! "yip yip yip .0000001% yip yip yip I'm scared."only thing im afraid of, is not obtaining that NUMBER!

• so which one are you?

the woman or the child?

what, are the spokes person for everyone here? Get over your complex hombre.
    No complex hombre, I just have an agenda.
    X)).... that's funny. Your right out of a comic book.
    little guy. Like a little chiuaua! "yip yip yip .0000001% yip yip yip I'm scared."
    only thing im afraid of, is not obtaining that NUMBER!

You'll never get that number
    imageimage
    Ill take that as a compliment, it means im interesting, and people need to pay attention to me, and Razor needs to marry me.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lol prince.
    This thread isnt going "scare" Razor into not giving you her number.
    You do that all by yourself.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    lol prince.
    This thread isnt going "scare" Razor into not giving you her number.
    You do that all by yourself.
    Hell no, she be charmed she just scared ima break her heart.