Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sex advice according to Jeff (Safe For Work)

2»

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    FUCK YOU AND YOUR DICK
    eh hemm...my job
    ;-)
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >:/
    bring it cheeze. i'll make swiss cheese outta your ass.
    b-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    and chicks can feel a good amount of pain if you drill them in their vag hard enough. not that i would from experience but i asked a friend this and she said yeah. and dont forget women have almost or more then double the nerve endings in their clit than a guy does in the tip of his dick. on side note, if women have double the nerve endings in their clit shouldn't they get off way more easily then a guy? that doesn't make sense to me.......................but then again women don't make sense lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well...it's not like it's inside there so when intercourse happens it usually doesn't get touched. To add to it every girl is different and most don't know wtf is going on to guide their partner. If you really want to make a girl get off find her g-spot
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    chicks always get off before dudes
    at least, from my experience
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that could be misconstrued as you being bi-sexual. that or i missed it at some point and you really are bi.
    Well...it's not like it's inside there so when intercourse happens it usually doesn't get touched. To add to it every girl is different and most don't know wtf is going on to guide their partner. If you really want to make a girl get off find her g-spot
    thats a good point.
    LOL awesome! I love married...with children! LOL
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That show always cracks me up
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    that could be misconstrued as you being bi-sexual. that or i missed it at some point and you really are bi.
    meaning usually i get off before the guy
    imageimage
    definitely my favorite show >:D<
    One of my favorite lines from that show was when a bunch of the fat women that al made fun of came into the store marching and chanting "2-4-6-8 Stop making fun, of our weight!". Then al marches in place and chants "1-2-3-4 Your gonna fall, through the floor!" :-)) :-))