Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What is your bra size?

Comments

• TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Women just dont like to hear the truth.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    you know, you don't have to comment on everything everyone posts, prince. especially since your opinions are invalid.
    Invalid since I tell the truth, lol? Everybody else tells her what she wants to hear, I give constructive criticism, nothing for people to get offended about, she has a nice body and stomach, just saying she could get a better bra...

Opinion =/= truth
    GAWSH
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Only thing I like about that pic is my stomach. And someone thinking I go to tanning beds is a retard
    as well you should be .there's nothing hotter than flat, toned stomach on a chick, NOTHING!
    edited February 2011
    OK then IMO I think the bra doesnt do justice to her boobs... Is taht better???
    Only thing I like about that pic is my stomach. And someone thinking I go to tanning beds is a retard
    as well you should be .there's nothing hotter than flat, toned stomach on a chick, NOTHING!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Why people still feed that troll is beyond me.

Im not even trollin right now....
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    It wasn't on me the way it was supposed to, it was falling down because the main part got stretched. Fucking hate bras. I don't like the way my boobs look. Ew
    you dont have to explain yourself dawn, your body is sexy as hell (boobs included).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    It wasn't on me the way it was supposed to, it was falling down because the main part got stretched. Fucking hate bras. I don't like the way my boobs look. Ew
    you dont have to explain yourself dawn, your body looks sexy as hell (boobs included).
    Yeah, what he said.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Im not even trollin right now....
    If you say so.

Desperate men ask for pics and feel the need to suckup, I dont see whats so wrong with me giving a little constructive criticism, especially when I know im never gonna get a chance to hit it anyways.... But I guess I can just beg and slobber all over myself like the rest of you guys, quit thinking like animals, and get your dicks out of your hands.
    *puts dick away*
    lulz

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Desperate men ask for pics and feel the need to suckup, I dont see whats so wrong with me giving a little constructive criticism, especially when I know im never gonna get a chance to hit it anyways.... But I guess I can just beg and slobber all over myself like the rest of you guys, quit thinking like animals, and get your dicks out of your hands.
    This is happening because you called me ugly...then kinda changed your opinion. Then you tell me I go tanning...then the way you said my boobs looked weird didn't make sense. Plus..you are retarded and troll alot.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Its not in my hands....

ITS IN YOUR MOMS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieRhuvRjXUA

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited February 2011
    This is happening because you called me ugly...then kinda changed your opinion. Then you tell me I go tanning...then the way you said my boobs looked weird didn't make sense. Plus..you are retarded and troll alot.
    I kinda changed my opinion because I felt like being nice at the time, your not ugly but your not super cute or anything either, if anything your average-above average looks wise, and have a good looking but not super hot body, but thats just one mans opinion, everybody has different tastes, and since im such a troll it shouldnt matter what I say anyways, because my opinion is invalid afterall?? Apparently its not though, because the way you got all offended.... Your boobs are fine... I would just take a little more time when picking out bra's, when I go to the store to pick out a hat or something, I take my time till I get the exact right look, its not hard....

edited February 2011
    Buy a new brand, that doesnt happen too, cheap stuff is cheap, you get what you pay for..... And moving on now :)
    Where did I get offended?
    imageimage
    Buy a new brand, that doesnt happen too, cheap stuff is cheap, you get what you pay for, and moving on.
    All bras stretch out...doesn't matter the price. But you wouldn't know
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Where did I get offended?
    You didnt till the last post, but the other 2 were, Dayna and Distance, moving on now... :)