Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well I'm out of here guys.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, I love how you know me you old piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue about Hip Hop or Tyler, and it shows. First of all, he dresses nothing like me other than the hat, and if I'm a poser for wearing a hat, then so are most Rappers and millions of other kids. And I know exactly what I rap about, I'm not fake, but keep thinking you know me in and out you worthless crusty old fuck.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hey Erik before I go the gas chamber can I use the potty?
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Lol, I love how you know me you old piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue about Hip Hop or Tyler, and it shows. First of all, he dresses nothing like me other than the hat, and if I'm a poser for wearing a hat, then so are most Rappers and millions of other kids. And I know exactly what I rap about, I'm not fake, but keep thinking you know me in and out you worthless crusty old fuck.
    lol at you youngin.....you're a poser for having such a hard on for the rapper-of-the-week, and you're hatin on me for being grown.....don't worry, someday you'll get there, and you'll have zero respect for some mouthy little 15 year old bitch who discovered hip hop a week ago....

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just pee in the shower...
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I didn't just discover Hip Hop you brainless fucking retard. I grew up with it and it was the first type of Music I had passion for. And I'm a poser for being true to myself and showing what I love? Perfect fucking logic. Seriously, just kill yourself. This isn't "flavor of the week" for me, I have them fucking tatted on me, they're my life. But yea, I'm a poser for that. True passion = poser. I'll keep that in mind. Once again, glad you know me in and out you obsessive old fuck.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    . Seriously, just kill yourself.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    your not a poser? yet you are claiming to be "gangsta" :-?
    Lol shows how retarded you all truly are. I expected that exact reaction over my new screenname.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    . Seriously, just kill yourself.
    ROFL
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I'm a gangsta
    im a wangsta

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this bump delivered
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Nola_teh_lulz_hero
    I love winning with women
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Ok, I have one thing to say to Erik.

Aright bottom line dude you have to mature big time. You throw a hissy fit if someone doesnt like your material or comments and honestly, Tough shit kid. The world isnt a happy go lucky everyone agree with Erik world. I understand fighting for your beliefs and i fully respect that but common dude every time someone is not on your side their a "Fucking Faggot Pussy". Like here is a scenario. You give your demo to a record executive and he tells you that you suck and wont make it in this biz? Are you going to call him a Faggot too? You take internet forums way to fucking seriously if someone doesnt agree with you tough shit its just a forum. Granted i do a fuck ton of laughs at all the shit that you and pretty much the rest of the Forum dish back and forth. But its starting to get old. Im tired of seeing oh "This is the best beat ive ever written" and then someone saying it sucks and then two seconds later your calling the person a faggot. At least if your going to come back at them use something more creative then something i used when i was in 5th grade. And lastly your not gangster its kind of sickening how your to the point that im pretty sure when you see tyler next youll attempt to give his dick a mouth hug. Im sick of hearing about how amazing he is. I will admit he is talented but i dont need to hear about it every day. I dont go around preaching the Blind Guardian holy bible about how glorious i think they are. People just dont want to hear the same shit over and over about the same shit day in and day out. And lastly your not gangsta your a home schooled white kid who has way to much time on his hands.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Just for the record i dont hate or dislike Erik or rap music im just sick of the recent shit.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Lol, so much time put into one post for someone that doesn't give a fuck. All I'll reply to that is a few comments:

A: LOL At you thinking I think I'm gangsta or claim to be.

B: Yes, I would tell that record executive that he's a faggot, move on, and keep pushing my Music to other labels. Tyler got rejected sooo many times.

C: Tyler's my idol, you don't like me talking about him? Oh well, deal with it.

D: Yea, that last beat I posted was the best beat I ever made. I don't say that about every song I post, but then again, I keep topping myself. Confidence is key. If I don't think I make good Music, who will? I love my Music. Once again, deal with it faggot.

Fuck you, pay me. Come again.
    edited September 2011
    And another thing, yea, I operate like that.

You like my song? My Music in general? Cool, thanks for the support, means the world.

Don't like it, or hate it? Fuck you faggot, you're not important to me, not gonna listen to you. Same thing goes for "Oh, you should change this, rap about that, then it'll be good." Lolno, fuck you faggot. Not changing shit unless I actually want to. I do what the fuck I want.

Oh well if you can't deal with that.

Hate on, faggots.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what if there neutral??? thanks faggot!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Even if I get a "It's decent." that's cool. But any straight up hating or dislike, fuck you, you don't mean shit to me.