Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 2014

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited January 2014 in Off Topic
so far i read this list of a rumored fail lineup...

Our Last Night
Attilia
Vanna
Arsonists Get All The Girls
A Bullet For Pretty Boy
Armor for the Broken
Across the Sun
Post edited by HOODS on

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    hatebreed
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hatebreed
    you foe real playa?
    yes lol i wouldnt lie to you about this
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    FUCK YEAH \m/

you goin to this ape???
    the lineup will have to be very very strong for me to go that far and the way things have been going lately i doubt they will deliver either
    this is alot closer to me then rotr. this is only 4 hrs away. rotr is 8...

so far that rumored lineup i poested up top fails beyond belief... even HB couldnt save a fial lineup like that... it is 3 days though, so we'll see what happens... how many hrs is MA from you?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    wow...what kind of festival would have you wait this long for such a fail lineup...oh wait
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    the lineup i posted is just one fail tour that's supposedly making a stop at NEMAHCF...
    if they bring in some serious badass bands, i'll go to this, but like ape said, these festivals are all turning out to fail...
    i am a bit surprised that its been taking this long to announce the bands for the festival. i have asked mass concerts and the Palladium for more info and nothing. they still have the form on their web site where you can vote for bands. i would think by now they would have the full lineup
    actually, ask and you shall receive. offiical announcement at 9am

metalandhardcorefestival.com
    Announcement for New England Metal & Hardcore Fest 13 in April & our Austin, TX show in March for SXSW @ 9AM @ metalandhardcorefestival.com
    9am today?
    thats what the twitter on their web site says

Someone post it in here for me
    The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will enter it's teenage years this April with an eclectic mixture of bands from the metal and hardcore genres. Returning to the Palladium in Worcester, Mass., the event will take place on Thursday April 14, Friday April 15 and Saturday April 16. As per usual this is an ALL AGES festival.

Bands performing on Thursday April 14 include Attack Attack, Vanna, MyChildren MyBride, Our Last Night, Stray From The Path, Arsonists Get All The Girls, Bullet For Pretty Boy, Lions Lions, Armor For The Broken, This Or The Apocalypse, I The Breather, Across The Sun, Too Late The Hero, Attila, Plee For Purging, Dr. Acula, The Crimson Armada, Legacy, Counterparts, Legion and others. Doors open at 1:00PM. Festival runs from 1:00pm to 10:45PM.

Friday April 15 will include performances from Biohazard, Bury Your Dead (featuring the return of Mat Bruso doing the first three records "You Had Me At Hello" "Beauty and the Breakdown" and "Cover Your Tracks"), Terror, Cruel Hand, Your Demise, Thy Will Be Done, This Is Hell, The Carrier, Suffocate, Murder Death Kill, Terror, Stick To Your Guns, Trapped Under Ice, First Blood, Lionheart, Shai Hulud, Close Your Eyes, Legend, Monsters, The Great Commission, The Greenery, Hundreth, King Conquer, Betrayal and more to be added.Doors open at 12:00PM. Festival runs from 12:00PM to 12:45AM.

Bands performing on Saturday April 16 include Hatebreed, Between The Buried And Me, Job For A Cowboy, The Ocean, Carnifax, Oceano, Born Of Osiris, Dying Fetus, Skeletonwitch, Lazarus A.D., Beneath The Massacre, Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, 3 Inches Of Blood, Within The Ruins, Contortionist, Volumes, Molotov Solution, Nails, Hung, Sons Of Aurelius, A Life Once Lost, Confrontation, Last Chance To Reason, Revocation, Structures, Withered, Wretched and more to be added. Doors open at 12:00PM. Festival runs from 12:00PM to 12:45AM.

Tickets for Thursday cost $25. Friday and Saturday individual day tickets cost $30. A 3-day ticket costs $79 BUT if you buy them before February 15 they cost $69. All tickets are on sale FRIDAY FEBRUARY 4 @ 10AM at all FYE Stores, online at tickets.com or call (800) 477-6849.

Sponsors this year include Monster Energy Drink, All In Merchandise, Ibanez, Tama, D'Addario, Atticus Black, Metal Blade Records, Artery Recordings and Hails & Horns Magazine. Heavy Hitter coordinates all our radio promotions, Mazur Pr coordinates our media inquiries and Metal Injection supplies fans with all the videos and interviews on their site so you can get a preview of all the bands to perform. Jeremy Saffer from jeremysaffer.com and Aaron Peppelis from returntothepit.com provide all the official festival photos.

Friday i like Biohazard, Saturday looks like the best day
    Friday and Saturday's lineup fucking RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

thurday's lineup fails...
    Friday and Saturday OH MY JESUS!!