Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

UNINFORMED/Informed SPECULATION ON WHO WILL PLAY OZZFEST 2010

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    "the foo fighters SUCK regardless"

Incorrect, sir.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Stone Sour was pretty good live when i saw them
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I want to see them. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    stone sour are awesome live
    and i love sevendust seen them 3 times.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Stone sour is terribly boring live
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I cant get in to Stone Sour. But theres a video of them on youtube that has tits lol. its been up for a couple years so I dont see it getting taken down any time soon
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    If Stone Sour is on Ozzfest then I will most certainly go.

I loved their first cd.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Foo Fighters are great, Rexum just sucks cock.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    LET THE E FIGHT BEGIN!!!!!!111111
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    love stone sour would love to see them again
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Foo Fighters are awesome.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    ;D
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    stone sour and foo fighters are awesome.
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    "I cant get in to Stone Sour. But theres a video of them on youtube that has tits lol. its been up for a couple years so I dont see it getting taken down any time soon"

*cough* link *cough*
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Devin Townsend would be awesome. A SYL reunion would be sick but its not happening.

Any revival thrash bands would be sick, as well as any older ones like Overkill, Exodus, etc.
    edited February 2010
    i found this on the newforums. from SNM news.

Bands and rumors are starting to swirl for Ozzfest 2010. With the traveling festival making its much heralded return to the touring circuit this summer, punters are eager to know which bands will be filling this year’s Ozzfest roster. What seems to just ‘make sense’, coupled with educated guesses and general ideation based on various rumors and whisperings, can be found below:

Main Stage

■Ozzy Osbourne (to headline)
    ■Rammstein or Slipknot or Euro-UK/allstar Act or Stone Sour (to co-headline)
    ■Alice in Chains
    ■Them Crooked Vultures
    ■Mastodon
    ■Fear Factory

Second/Third Stage(s)
    ■Down or DevilDriver (to headline)
    ■Skeletonwitch
    ■Whitechapel
    ■Dirge Within
    ■Children of Bodom
    ■Mutiny Within
    ■Baroness

General Rumors and Musings
    ■The likelihood of a ‘big name’ European/UK act (remember Iron Maiden, Judas Priest) being thrown in the mix, coupled with the potential for a ‘reunion‘ act (aside from Alice in Chains) to lock down the co-headlining slot on the mainstage would not go amiss.
    ■Having said that, what about someone a little more mainstream as co-headliners…our two picks outside of the above thought process go to Chickenfoot and Godsmack.
    ■One or more of the usual NWOAHM crew (Unearth, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, All That Remains, etc.) will make their annual appearance.
    ■Most folks will be crossing their fingers that a Relapse or Earache upstart will make the bill (see: Your Demise, White Wizzard).
    ■Don’t write off Roadrunner funding multiple bands, outside of their young guns in Mutiny Within, to get on Ozzfest 2010. With new signings Trivium making strides across the globe with their own headlining tours, and now boasting a new drummer, odds would favor rather than not.
    ■Who wouldn’t like to see a fantastic random Euro act like Finntroll or Dark Tranquillity from the CM/NB partnership come over to the US? Both are supporting new albums. Even Soilwork are in the studio again, don’t forget.
    ■Leave one slot open for a band nobody likes (see: OTEP)
    ■What about special guest headliners on major city dates…(see: Ozzy Osbourne – Headlining Ozzfest 2nd Stage In California and Ozzy Osbourne – To Headline Ozzfest 2nd Stage in NYC)
    ■What about Disturbed and Mudvayne and these larger acts who have ‘done it all before’? Depends on album sales (not so hot for Mudvayne), interest (high for Disturbed), and what’s in the cooker for them for 2010.
    ■Note: Various acts above (Mastodon, Lamb of God, etc.) could be interchanged between slots. Noted that acts like Dillinger Escape Plan are on other tours, but routing and dates for Ozzfest is still TBD.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    do you really think rammstein would do it?
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    TCV? Really?
    I love winning with women
    idk this list is bullshit. theres no signs of rammstein touring the US. even if they did, they wouldnt coheadline.

them crooked vultures? seriously? wtf? and chickenfoot?

lamb of god is on mayhem and DEP is on warped....these people didnt even try

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    LOL I didn't even notice Chickenfoot
    I love winning with women