Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2011 possibilities?

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's something that's completely random.

Like the Ozzfest lineup.

You're wrong.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I also predicted the Japan disaster
    i predict i will take a dump within the next 3 days @-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It's something that's completely random.

Like the Ozzfest lineup.

You're wrong.
    {Upload|7439}
    no.jpg 75.3K
    Have you actually attended an Ozzfest before?

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    How is that relevant?
    You've clearly been around the block a few times when it comes to Ozzfest
    Nevermind.

It was a statement that Ozzfest usually does a good job of keeping the lineup under wraps.

I guess I can't really say anything without you nitpicking it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Brian I wouldn't have gone to ozzfest last year even if it came to my local venue. Thanks but no thanks I did not care for the lineup
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Brian I wouldn't have gone to ozzfest last year even if it came to my local venue. Thanks but no thanks I did not care for the lineup
    That's fine. I'm not talking about people with no interest in going. I'm talking people who say OZZFEST SUCKS CUZ THEY ONLY HAVE 6 DATES
    I would have gone for Kataklysm, Goatwhore, Black Label Society (sort of), Devildriver, and Ozzy.

Lawn tix, but I was on vacation the week it came by.
    I went for Skeletonwitch, Goatwhore, Kingdom Of Sorrow, Kataklysm, Halford, Crue, and Ozzy.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Also, why would dirtball get an email concerning ozzfest....lol...
    I don't like Halford's solo music.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    That's fine. I'm not talking about people with no interest in going. I'm talking people who say OZZFEST SUCKS CUZ THEY ONLY HAVE 6 DATES
    It could have been better run. If this year is a more extensive tour then I'll cut Ozzfest a break. Sort of like, you've been out of the running for a few years and last year was just to get things moving again. If this year is only 6 dates then idk what to think. I guess the tour just won't be managed well anymore
    Also, why would dirtball get an email concerning ozzfest....lol...
    captain obvious Pictures, Images and Photos

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    #-O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I just wanted to see him.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was dissapoint. Their was no stage presence and the sound was awful, all you could hear was vocals. I was extremely bored and almost fell asleep, that's how non-loud it was and I wasn't alnoe, the crowd really mellowed out and looked bored also when he came on. The volume was so low you could talk to the person next to you without even raising your voice. His voice was good, but the rest of the band was dull. I would prolly check him out if he played a smaller venue with another good band, but I was really dissapointed in his set. I wanted to see him too, but his solo set turned out to be really boring.
    I was dissapoint. Their was no stage presence and the sound was awful, all you could hear was vocals. I was extremely bored and almost fell asleep, that's how non-loud it was and I wasn't alnoe, the crowd really mellowed out and looked bored also when he came on. The volume was so low you could talk to the person next to you without even raising your voice. His voice was good, but the rest of the band was dull. I would prolly check him out if he played a smaller venue with another good band, but I was really dissapointed in his set. I wanted to see him too, but his solo set turned out to be really boring.
    That was like me with LOG at Mayhem