Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

eh.... pay movie channels...

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
sum of em are running commercials during teh moviez... LAMES

IFC
Sundance errr,,,, fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    IFC comes free with my basic cable channels...
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    IFC comes free with my basic cable channels...
    mine comes in a block of channels fer $5 extra bucks that comes with Encore Channels

[-(

blue turbins

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm watching the Devil Rejects on IFC right now X_X
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I'm watching the Devil Rejects on IFC right now X_X
    me too

[-(

blue turbins

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    sundance doesn't show commericals
    sundance doesn't show commericals
    one of the other ones does too..... idk

[-(

blue turbins

I don't like how the picture is so small though. Its surrounded by black bars [-(
    i has hdmi pic options on my dvr box and TV settings i dont put up with that shit I zoom it to full screen the whole LCD screen

[-(

blue turbins

I don't like how the picture is so small though. Its surrounded by black bars [-(
    ohhhhhh shit. Widescreen man. thats how it was presented in theaters. On dvd and blu (95% of the time) you get no bars as its anamorphically enhanced, unless its a 2:35 film (epics, inception, expendables ect
    y00z electronicz are weak if y00z dont has zoom modes

[-(

blue turbins

ohhhhhh shit. Widescreen man. thats how it was presented in theaters. On dvd and blu (95% of the time) you get no bars as its anamorphically enhanced, unless its a 2:35 film (epics, inception, expendables ect
    Haha, I know about widescreen. This movie has the black bars on the left and right of the picture as well.
    that and ifc blows as usually they don't air movies in HD hense the bars for the HD feed
    Haha, I know about widescreen. This movie has the black bars on the left and right of the picture as well.
    if your watching it on the hd station blame ifc for that
    eh y00z TVz blowz cuaz y00z has no zoom and cant override the picture size..... thatz lames

[-(

blue turbins

if your watching it on the hd station blame ifc for that
    Yep that's what I was thinking. I've seen a few other movies on IFC and they play it like that.
    eh y00z TVz blowz cuaz y00z has no zoom and cant override the picture size..... thatz lames
    Trust me, I can haz zoom.
    bye all meanz dont let me see y00z use the fukkin modz then, just sit therez and beeitch about pix size and not take inituativez zenz...

[-(

blue turbins

fucking commericals.

Oh and if you've never seen Requiem for a Dream. ITS A MUST SEE !!!
    bye all meanz dont let me see y00z use the fukkin modz then, just sit therez and beeitch about pix size and not take inituativez zenz...
    I shouldn't have to use my zoom, its all IFC fault. Then if you're using zoom the commercials are all huge and shat. Plus the picture doesn't look as good when its zoomed in on a shitty picture stream.
    I shouldn't have to use my zoom, its all IFC fault. Then if you're using zoom the commercials are all huge and shat. Plus the picture doesn't look as good when its zoomed in on a shitty picture stream.
    and now the epic ending