Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Chicken_Fucker

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i thought in ground pools are just cement n shit, ive never been in an inground pool with a liner
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    here is a picture of my pool

wow nice wake. Next time post one of your wife in a bikini next to it.
    the liner is about 8 years old and it is dirty around the top where the water level sits. It's also bunched up in alot of areas so the vaccuum doesn't work right and it gets stuck
    okay... so for starters my pool is really dirty on the bottom. like leaves and shit biodegraded and are sitting on the bottom in a black clump. Do I just pick that up with the pool vacuum?
    the liner is about 8 years old and it is dirty around the top where the water level sits. It's also bunched up in alot of areas so the vaccuum doesn't work right and it gets stuck
    okay... so for starters my pool is really dirty on the bottom. like leaves and shit biodegraded and are sitting on the bottom in a black clump. Do I just pick that up with the pool vacuum?
    If you can grab some of it with the skimmer, I would do that first. Get the big shit out with the skimmer and then use the vaccuum
    the other problem I have is I noticed a finger width tear near the top of the liner. I am wondering if I should patch that or just let it go since it is above the water line.
    If you can grab some of it with the skimmer, I would do that first. Get the big shit out with the skimmer and then use the vaccuum
    yeah I did that over the weekend. there was a lot of shit. But the bottom is just black in the deep end. I tried stirring it up so I could skim it but I think I got all I could that way.

Do you know if the vacuum plugs into the pool filtration? I have something that says it is a pool vacuum however there werent any instructions with it.
    patch it
    cool. is that hard to do?
    patch it
    no it's easy. I'm not very "handy", and I figured it out.
    patch it
    no it's easy. I'm not very "handy", and I figured it out.
    cool. thanks for the tip.
    yeah I did that over the weekend. there was a lot of shit. But the bottom is just black in the deep end. I tried stirring it up so I could skim it but I think I got all I could that way.

Do you know if the vacuum plugs into the pool filtration? I have something that says it is a pool vacuum however there werent any instructions with it.
    It depends on what kind you have, but it should plug right into your filter

sweet! thanks! it doesnt have a lot of moving parts so I figured it was something like that. The pool guy just called and said they could squeeze me in this thursday for opening the pool. Hooking up all the pumps and making sure everything is running smoothly. He can probably give me the low down on how I use the vacuum.

sweet! thanks! it doesnt have a lot of moving parts so I figured it was something like that. The pool guy just called and said they could squeeze me in this thursday for opening the pool. Hooking up all the pumps and making sure everything is running smoothly. He can probably give me the low down on how I use the vacuum.
    It's usually pretty easy, but you just have to always make sure you have the right amount of pressure. Like I said tho, it depends on what kind you have, because I have had two of them. My first one was a pain in the ass, but the one I have now is easy as hell.
    edited May 2011
    I think it looks something like this

No I mean it depends on what kind of filter you have. The vaccuums are pretty much all the same for the most part.
    No I mean it depends on what kind of filter you have. The vaccuums are pretty much all the same for the most part.
    ooohhhh..... what kind of filer i Have? I'm pretty clueless there. I think I have an idea what it looks like. and it is about 3 feet tall.