Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I just had the biggest "FUCK YEA" moment ever..........

2»

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    That's so cool Alex!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My "FUCK YEA" moment was when Burton C Bell pointed at me after I screamed the chorus to Martyr. It made me feel sthuper.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    for me nothing is cooler than screaming along to the chorus with the singer in front of you and he hands you the mic. this has happened to me twice
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, my first and only mic experience thus far was screaming the prechorus to Divine Heresy's Failed Creation. Shit was tight yo.

It's pretty cool to be able to say that for 10 seconds I was the vocalist for Divine Heresy.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    at Mayhem '09... Paolo Gregoletto of Trivium jumped off stage, ran into the crowd, and stopped and played right in front of me...
    was bout closest coolest situation a band/band member thingy that happened to me...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    for me nothing is cooler than screaming along to the chorus with the singer in front of you and he hands you the mic. this has happened to me twice
    which bands?
    I still have yet to get a pick :(

That's my main goal right now.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    At Slipknot's MSG show in 09 Chris came off stage and walked right in front of me on the rail. I got 4 pics of him. The last one had flash on and he looked right at the camera so i basically blinded him with my camera. He just stared at me for about 5 seconds and then walked away lol.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hoooooly sheet... now their drummer re-posted it XD

I feel so special :P
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Corey Taylor pointed at me and was like I want you to be more like this crazy motherfucker!
    Really? Or are you trolling lol
    Hoooooly sheet... now their drummer re-posted it XD

I feel so special :P
    Hmm so possibly the haunted have talked about you. Congrats mans :D
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I've talked to Pete before on FB, but he's hard to catch. Plus, when he's on, I can't figure out something solid to discuss lol.

I'll be in contact with them this fall a lot, though.
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Corey Taylor pointed at me and was like I want you to be more like this crazy motherfucker!
    Srsly
    It was at the ahig tour and I was going nuts during that show, hardest show I've moaned at since I fucked up my knee at mayhem 09.. But it was in between disasterpiece and get this, and I had just taken my shirt off and was the only one still bouncing around in the open pit and I hear Corey say that shit and sure enough I turn around and he's just pointing at me
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    *nerdy, nervous voice* "so umm hey you're in the haunted which is um like umm my favorite band...you guys are so cool"
    edited January 2011
    Srsly
    It was at the ahig tour and I was going nuts during that show, hardest show I've moaned at since I fucked up my knee at mayhem 09.. But it was in between disasterpiece and get this, and I had just taken my shirt off and was the only one still bouncing around in the open pit and I hear Corey say that shit and sure enough I turn around and he's just pointing at me
    ^dats kewlz
    Srsly
    NICE! met the dude at uproar, shook his hand and everything, super cool dude