Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ASS AND TITTIES. (NSFW)

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    the "lol" was to travis it just ended up down there because of lag.
    :(|)
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Distance and Bianca sure are stuck up.
    Bianca has gotten worse over time....her personality has taken a turn for the worse the last year or two....she used to be such a sweet girl...

Bianca and I are tight
    Although I have only been here a week
    Maybe she'll turn on me next week and I'll start to hate her

• TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    the "lol" was to travis it just ended up down there because of lag.
    Whatever you say bounces off Travis, and sticks to me.

lol I dont troll, I mean sometimes I roleplay, like my introduction where I was the "outsider coming to take over the town", thats just joking, its amazing how people take me seriously.
    And the whole, Im the best thing on this earth, is just a alternate persona, thats just for fun, like im really like taht.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    stfu shane, i haven't even said anything to you lately
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    lol I dont troll, I mean sometimes I roleplay, like my introduction where I was the "outsider coming to take over the town", thats just joking, its amazing how people take me seriously.
    i think you're the funniest person to come to this forum in a while
    edited January 2011
    According to nola, not one person likes me on this board, I swear to god some people ahve no sense of humor whatsoever, and then there is the stuckup biatches, bianca and distance, that cant take it when men arent fawning over them, like they are something special or something, they get all pissy, when there not getting the attention.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    All this tension is obviously caused by everybody trying to be as cool as me.
    All this tension is obviously caused by everybody trying to be as cool as me.
    Now tahts the way to be!1
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    According to nola, not one person likes me on this board, I swear to god some people ahve no sense of humor whatsoever, and then there is the stuckup biatches, bianca and distance, that cant take it when men arent fawning over them, like they are something special or something, they get all pissy, when there not getting the attention.

Preach on bro!
    Got my new sig out!
    y00z referring to me?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    i only want bianca's attention actually.
    ;;)
    What am I...chopped liver?
    A little bit of weed mixed with some malt liquor!
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I think prince is kinda funny but more than likely came here to troll and is starting to like it here.

I swear to god some people ahve no sense of humor whatsoever, and then there is the stuckup biatches, bianca and distance, that cant take it when men arent fawning over them, like they are something special or something, they get all pissy, when there not getting the attention.
    and, this.
    I think prince is kinda funny but more than likely came here to troll and is starting to like it here.

I swear to god some people ahve no sense of humor whatsoever, and then there is the stuckup biatches, bianca and distance, that cant take it when men arent fawning over them, like they are something special or something, they get all pissy, when there not getting the attention.
    and, this.
    That is true, at first I was just messing around and then started to like it here, lol, kinda gave off some bad vibes for some, but ah well.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    less prince more titties and assez puhlez
    naw, if i wanted attention i'd post nudes but i'm not all that invested into making you tards like me. you're just mad cause you're a troll and a horrible one at that. OR you're just a fuckin weirdo. moving on.
    Your zombie pics are ugly, and your piercings look like 2 gigantic moles.

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    naw, if i wanted attention i'd post nudes but i'm not all that invested into making you tards like me. you're just mad cause you're a troll and a horrible one at that. OR you're just a fuckin weirdo. moving on.
    thats not very pc to be calling people tards. handi-tards is completely acceptable though