Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

In Flames Upcoming Album "Sounds Of A Playground Fading" Coming In May

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    This thread went to fuck, I will be back at 5:30 when this thread has 7000 comments.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    They're old stuff was not metal but it was something metal fans could get into more than their new stuff

And really Erik? You're one to talk about musical tastes. I mean really, you think you have any valid opinion when you sucked Oli's dick the whole year until we bashed you so much that you cried an left? I lol everytime I thinkabout the time that yousaid your top 20 albums are BMTH's TIAHSJBDKSL
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This thread went to fuck, I will be back at 5:30 when this thread has 7000 comments.
    Does it surprise you? It's Santana. Faggot can't ever leave shit be and shut his fucking mouth. He's the only one who still does it since my return. It's been a really nice change on here ever since I came back. Buuuut, of course, there's the one exception.

LOL you keep all these fights going. I only respond because everything I say sets you off like it's the end of the world
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    a little of topic, but erik do me a favor
    find out which snakes venom cures parkinsons
    imageimage
    They're old stuff was not metal but it was something metal fans could get into more than their new stuff

And really Erik? You're one to talk about musical tastes. I mean really, you think you have any valid opinion when you sucked Oli's dick the whole year until we bashed you so much that you cried an left? I lol everytime I thinkabout the time that yousaid your top 20 albums are BMTH's TIAHSJBDKSL

Yea, here's the thing. I still stand by that. TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS is an absolute masterpiece to me, always will be. it blew me away in every single way. I have no shame in that. That's not where the problem lies. The problem lies in you not being able to shut the fuck up and stop your immature bullshit. Yes, I think A Thousand Suns is fucking terrible and should be nowhere near anyone's Top 20, however, I NEVER said anything about it until you gave me shit about TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS. Why? Because I don't give a fuck what you like, it makes you happy, and doesn't interfere with me. Is that such a hard concept for you? Or do you want to keep trying to prove that your dick is bigger?

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I just realized Linkin Park is playing in Detroit tonight.......lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    a little of topic, but erik do me a favor
    find out which snakes venom cures parkinsons
    King Cobra. It's also been used for nicotine addiction. And Alzheimer's if I remember right. Or it might be short term memory loss.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Nostalgia.
    This is the reason I'm fine with Godsmack headlining.
    Ok the problem was never about me fighting with you. The problem was taking your musical opinion seriously which I don't think anyone on here can do. But you just keep saying I'm immature while you drop fuck and shit all over the forum.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok the problem was never about me fighting with you. The problem was taking your musical opinion seriously which I don't think anyone on here can do. But you just keep saying I'm immature while you drop fuck and shit all over the forum.
    In all honesty he's gotten better, dude. Sure, I think a good amount of bands that he likes suck but he has definitely chilled a bit and I respect that.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    honestly dont know TOO much by In Flames, but what i have heard i like...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Oh he's definitely chilled out an I have had 1 or 2 conversations with him that were civil but I disagreed with him on the in flames topic and he goes off like none other. I would have done that to anyone on here but he doesn't take it well. It seems like he thinks it's a personal attack and them he curses you out lol
    edited January 2011
    Aww little asshurt babeh.

Can't be taken seriously?

Really?

Because it's not kvlt, 31337, and tr00?

If my list consisted of Immolation, Iron Maiden, Exodus, Etc. I'd be taken seriously?

Fuck you, stuck up elitist prick. Everyone's Musical opinion should be taken seriously if there's true heart and true meaning behind it.

There's a difference between a Scenie girl going "OMGOMGOMG I LUV3D THE NEW ALBUM OLI IS SO HOT OMG OMGOMG AMAZING ALBUM 11/10 ALBUM OF THE YEAR." and me explaining, track by track, in depth, why I loved it, and how I also connected to it on a very emotional level. That's a very valid and serious opinion, so GTFO of here with your elitist shit. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it not-serious. Stop with the "my dick is bigger/my Music is better" bullshit. It's the most pathetic and immature shit you can possibly fucking do.
    I disagreed with him on the in flames topic and he goes off like none other.
    "We can't even take his opinion seriously based on his favorite jizzy mc jizz jizz bands "

What response did you expect you were going to get for that, then?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I disagreed with him on the in flames topic and he goes off like none other.
    "We can't even take his opinion seriously based on his favorite jizzy mc jizz jizz bands "

What response did you expect you were going to get for that, then?
    Idk what I would have gotten but whenever I say something like that to someone else on here I know they won't attack like Erik does. They handle the entire thing differently
    You're full of shit. His response was "In that case, your Musical opinion is of the least value on here, Mr. Linkin Park."

Which is essentially the same thing you said to him. You kept pushing and pushing the LOL U SCENE shit until he was irritated.
    Because that's not playing around, that's being an elitist fuck. And it's especially sad coming from someone who's 2 favorite bands are SlipKnoT and Linkin Park. You have absolutely no room to talk and try to act "tr00". It'd be a bit different, although no more acceptable, if someone like Jag were to give me the elitist shit, since he's straight up as Metal as it gets and doesn't like any Core at all as far as I know, so he could at least back it up, you can't. But as much as he doesn't like it, he's still more accepting, he's never given me serious shit about liking a band, as he shouldn't, since it doesn't fucking affect him, just like it doesn't affect you.

Oh and uh, that little band you love giving praise to....who were they again? Oh yeaaaaa, WhiteChapel? Yeaaaa, uh, Scenies worship them just as much as BMTH, pal.
    edited January 2011
    You're full of shit. His response was "In that case, your Musical opinion is of the least value on here, Mr. Linkin Park."

Which is essentially the same thing you said to him. You kept pushing and pushing the LOL U SCENE shit until he was irritated.
    I said a few things about BMTH and goes troll, fuck, shit, etc

From both your points of views, I should never give anyone shit if I disagree with them? That's just dumb
    Bleh