Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Flasher caught

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited February 2010 in Off Topic
this made me lol...i think i know the person that did this

ROCKLAND — A Rockland man faces charges that he exposed himself to Dunkin’ Donuts employees multiple times since October.

Police arrested Paul Robinson, 33, of 95 Pacific St., on Tuesday after employees reported that a habitual flasher was back exposing himself.

Four days earlier, the manager of the Union Street shop called Rockland police to report that a male had been acting suspiciously and was possibly exposing himself, but police were unable to make an arrest, Lt. Nick Zeoli said.

Officers Stephen Sammon and James Simpson responded and found Robinson on scene.

Police showed Robinson’s photo to Dunkin’ Donuts employees, who identified him as the alleged flasher.

He was arrested and charged with multiple counts of open and gross lewdness, stemming from several incidents including on Oct. 29 and Dec. 16 of last year.

While investigating the flashing claims against Robinson, police spoke to a neighbor who claimed that he had threatened her with a gun.

Robinson was arraigned in Hingham District Court on both charges, and the case was continued to March 22.

Comments