Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Possible 'Big 4 Tour' in the US!

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I'm not going if tickets are more then $70.

Which they probably will be.

So, I'm not going.
    nosebleed section mayne
    that'll be the $70 tix
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

So, I'm not going.
    What if Behemoth and BMTH opened for them?
    Then they call it Sonisphere Poland.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

So, I'm not going.
    What if Behemoth and BMTH opened for them?
    Then I'd simultaneously jizz, shit, vomit, and piss, and do anything I could for 2 pit tickets.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the price for this tour is going to be ridiculous, people have been waiting like almost 30 years for this and they know it. if pit goes for under 120 im gonna be really surprised
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    If this comes to Pittsburgh, and I have inside info that there's a chance it is, I'll go. Otherwise, the farthest I'll go is either Ohio or Maryland.
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'll just wait through it for Metallica to tour the USA after their next album. I've already seen Slayer and I'm not dying to see Megadeth.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'm assuming there's a Chicago date..there's a Chicago date for everything. That's about a 4 hour drive that is manageable.
    image Photobucket
    edited January 2011
    Word going around the Metclub is that the "Empire Polo Field" in Indio, CA is hosting the event. That is also the home of the Coachella Festival. Sounds like it may be more then just the Big 4, and one big ass fucking show. Nothing confirmed though.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    From WOLVERINEKILLS blog...

"In what some metal fans may deem as a let down, we can exclusively reveal that the Big 4 announcement for tomorrow will consist of Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax performing only one show in the USA. It will not be a tour, a mini tour - just one show. A one time destination event. Rumors have run rampant over cities which would host the event (as a tour stop) and the cities mentioned the most have been Los Angeles, CA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Columbus, OH. My bet is that the concert ends up being close to 3 of the 4 bands headquarters which is located in California."
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    If that's true I'm gonna be laughing so hard.
    From WOLVERINEKILLS blog...

"In what some metal fans may deem as a let down, we can exclusively reveal that the Big 4 announcement for tomorrow will consist of Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax performing only one show in the USA. It will not be a tour, a mini tour - just one show. A one time destination event. Rumors have run rampant over cities which would host the event (as a tour stop) and the cities mentioned the most have been Los Angeles, CA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Columbus, OH. My bet is that the concert ends up being close to 3 of the 4 bands headquarters which is located in California."
    If that's true it will make me feel less guilty about missing it.
    Word going around the Metclub is that the "Empire Polo Field" in Indio, CA is hosting the event. That is also the home of the Coachella Festival. Sounds like it may be more then just the Big 4, and one big ass fucking show. Nothing confirmed though.

this is starting to sound like it may be true
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait a minute....you're telling me that Metallica did something awesome overseas multiple times and is ripping off the country they're from? This is unheard of!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Wait a minute....you're telling me that Metallica did something awesome overseas multiple times and is ripping off the country they're from? This is unheard of!
    roflmao
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    uh.....It's clear as day on their facebook if you read it.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    LOL! Nvm they took that shit down.

Under the about me it had, "Like" this page to stay updated on all details for the first and only United States "The Big 4" appearance."
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    BIG FOUR, I WANT!!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG