Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kiddie BJs

2»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ^^^Lolz!^^^

I heard the 2nd graders were both boys and that they listened to Rush.
    where'd you hear that?

• TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    I remember the first time a chicka reached in my pants, my sisters friend, I kept tellin her no and to stay away from me, then im playin sega or somethin, and she sneaks up behind me, and reachs down in and I got a boner, I was embarresed at first but figured what the hell, and let her go to town, after about 15 secs ejaculated for the first time ever, and it felt good, and then thought maybe there is something to this liking girls thing, it was a good experience.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I remember the first time a chicka reached in my pants, my sisters friend, I kept tellin her no and to stay away from me, then im playin sega or somethin, and she sneaks up behind me, and reachs down in and I got a boner, I was embarresed at first but figured what the hell, and let her go to town, after about 15 secs ejaculated for the first time ever, and it felt good, and then thought maybe there is something to this liking girls thing, it was a good experience.
    didn't you get banned?
    edited January 2011
    didn't you get banned?
    Yeah, prolly will again, if sum peepz keep complainin, not sayin names, but im mindin my P's and Q's.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    didn't you get banned?
    Yeah, prolly will again, if sum peepz keep complainin, but im mindin my P's and Q's.

good boy
    didn't you get banned?
    Yeah, prolly will again, if sum peepz keep complainin, but im mindin my P's and Q's.

good boy
    Arf arf, I want some beggem strips.

=P~
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    You forumers and your shenanigans.