Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cat summoned for jury duty

2»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    old news, this was on failblog like 2 weeks ago
    N this is coming from the guy who posted that kid rapping when it already had been.

Irony Pictures, Images and Photos
    Don't forget the Grammar nazi photo, and about 50 other threads he has started.
    old news, this was on failblog like 2 weeks ago
    i bet I can find something that happened 2 weeks ago that y00z missed or didnt see or read about.....

like you can keep up with every current event faggot
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited January 2011
    Youre just saying youre trolling cuz you got got.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-W

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2011
    *shutters* Jury duty...that was not fun. Camden...

But this is funny.
    i got summoned for jury duty 4 times and i'm only 26. the last time was a mistake and i didnt have to go cuz youre only supposed to get called every 3 years. i hate jury duty, i know people my age that havent been called once. Now when i get called, it will be trenton, not camden...might as well just stayed in camden, at least the blind consession stand guy gave me lolz...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    *shutters* Jury duty...that was not fun. Camden...

But this is funny.
    i got summoned for jury duty 4 times and i'm only 26. the last time was a mistake and i didnt have to go cuz youre only supposed to get called every 3 years. i hate jury duty, i know people my age that havent been called once. Now when i get called, it will be trenton, not camden...might as well just stayed in camden, at least the blind consession stand guy gave me lolz...
    I've only got summoned once. None of my friends have be summoned yet, but I got another 2 1/2 yrs before they can call me again. I didn't go to the blind concession guy...I braved the streets of Camden for CVS.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    from what i understand is really easy to get out of jury duty, you just need to give off the preconception that you're racist and they drop you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    If they called my number, I was going to pretend to be a racist. But they didn't. I just had to sit in Camden from 8am-4pm.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html