Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My dog

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Sorry to hear that dude. I got my first dog when I was 22, my dachshund named Oscar. I've had him for three years now he is about 5 years old. Last year he need back surgery and he was in so much pain I was a fucking mess. Luckily my grandparents helped me out with the bill because they love that dog as much as I do.

I'm going to be a wreck when that time comes for me. So I can only imagine what you're going through.

I had daschunds when I was a little fellow. In fact we had 12 of them after the puppies arrived. I miss my daschunds. One of my parents neighbor's had a teen that was disturbed and he decided it would be cool to shoot our dogs with a bow and arrow. He went to jail and his parents moved. My puppies went to heaven. Very sad day. Only time I ever saw my dad cry.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sorry to hear that. =/
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Shit dude, my condolences. I remember when I was in grade 2 we had to put down my dads dog and I had to go to school. I was crying like all day.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    i've had to do it more than once, i know how you feel. Iza zorriez :(
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    Shit dude, my condolences. I remember when I was in grade 2 we had to put down my dads dog and I had to go to school. I was crying like all day.
    wait they put they put the dog down and sent you to school in the same day, Thats all kinds of fucked up
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Yup, my parents always figured that if I went to school, I'd be distracted from shit.
    Yup, my parents always figured that if I went to school, I'd be distracted from shit.
    crazy Canadians

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I hear you man, I am going to have to put down a dog I have had since I was 3, the problem is she still wants to live and has the will to do it despite the obvious pain in her face. The reason we have to put her down is because both of her back legs are fucked, one is broken, the other paralyzed, she has lost bowel control, and barely moves unless it is to eat or shit. I think she is waiting for Sweetie(an old dog we had) before she dies, but Sweetie died 7 years ago.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My Dog is getting old. He's 10. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll die soon, since Candy lived 'til 17, but still, it's a scary thought, he's an amazing Dog.

At least I don't have to worry about losing my Snakes or Birds for a while. both can live well past 20 years. My Burm is under a year, Ball Python is 3-4 years old, Red Tail is roughly 6. 2 of the Birds are under 5 years old, roughly 3 or 4, but one of them is like 13 or 14. My Bearded Dragons are roughly both 4 years old too. They can live to about 15.
    My Dog is getting old. He's 10. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll die soon, since Candy lived 'til 17, but still, it's a scary thought, he's an amazing Dog.

At least I don't have to worry about losing my Snakes or Birds for a while. both can live well past 20 years. My Burm is under a year, Ball Python is 3-4 years old, Red Tail is roughly 6. 2 of the Birds are under 5 years old, roughly 3 or 4, but one of them is like 13 or 14. My Bearded Dragons are roughly both 4 years old too. They can live to about 15.
    you need of of these
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Thanks guys. This means a lot
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Been working all day so this is way late.

Sorry man.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sorry sir.

I can't even imagine how sad I will be when dahlia passes. She is my baby. Sometimes I think it is harder to lose a pet because they are always around
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Sorry to hear..I'd say the best thing is to just take some time and maybe get another pet.
    It's really hard to adapt to not having someone waiting for you when you come home...I didn't experience that until I was 15.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    *bro hug*

Stay Strong, bro.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, getting a new Dog is the best way to get over them. When Candy died, it was so sad, she died on the side of my Mom's bed, and we buried her behind the shed in the backyard. But we still had Bear (Who is our current Dog.) so it was a lot more bearable.

you need of of these

YES. Lolz.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited January 2011
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    edited January 2011