Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New lyrics.

13»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Regardless, I'm constantly writing, that's not a lie. Not everything gets recorded. And A: I live in the suburbs, not many kids rap. I know only two other legit Rappers out here. One of which went off to college. So I can't exactly just "go around and flow with the city's finest.". B: I just started this year and I'm still improving and trying to build up my cred. You don't just start out and say "I'm the real MC and I need to roam the streets and flow/freestyle/battle rap with everyone possible." Get the fuck out of here. Doesn't make me any less of a Rapper or take away any credibility.

Second of all, nobody likes snitches, it's not a gangsta thing at all. Snitches are fucking faggots. Besides that, learn how to have a sense of humor, fucking moron. That SN was a joke when Jay ratted out George to Monica that he had a part in the Casey Anthony troll. Besides that, even if it WAS serious, I love that you think you know my entire life and who I am based on an internet screenname. Grow the fuck up. Under that logic, you're literally the dark immortal ruler of the Underworld, correct? That, or you're a hardcore Satanist, amirite? Get the fuck out of here.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    FYI, I don't care if you retards wanna label me as "Gangsta." But all it ultimately does is show how ignorant and flat out stupid you all truly are. A real gangsta would laugh hysterically at the idea of ME being "gangsta", and I wouldn't object in the slightest.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    "I love that you think you know my entire life and who I am based on an internet screenname. Grow the fuck up. Under that logic, you're literally the dark immortal ruler of the Underworld, correct? That, or you're a hardcore Satanist, amirite?"
    good point.....