Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Smoking cigarettes causes gene damage in minutes.

2»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This scares me with how much my Mom smokes. :/
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    We had this convo in class about marijuana. My teachers goes "If you think smoking weed is no damage to your body like ciggarettes do, look at a pot smokers lungs" I said "Sure it's not good for you, but at least it doesn't have formaldehyde and the other hundreds of toxins."

Anyway, collectively I've smoked about three ciggs in my life..
    that's a reasonable answer. what i hate are the retards that say smoking weed has no negative effects whatsoever. lighting something on fire and sucking the smoke in, no matter what it is, is harmful to your body. this is an absolute, undebatable fact

A good vaporizer takes that argument right out of the equation Shane. No fire, no carcinogens.

that's just a technicality. im still right though, anything that you light on fire and inhale is bad for you.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    We had this convo in class about marijuana. My teachers goes "If you think smoking weed is no damage to your body like ciggarettes do, look at a pot smokers lungs" I said "Sure it's not good for you, but at least it doesn't have formaldehyde and the other hundreds of toxins."

Anyway, collectively I've smoked about three ciggs in my life..
    that's a reasonable answer. what i hate are the retards that say smoking weed has no negative effects whatsoever. lighting something on fire and sucking the smoke in, no matter what it is, is harmful to your body. this is an absolute, undebatable fact

A good vaporizer takes that argument right out of the equation Shane. No fire, no carcinogens.

that's just a technicality. im still right though, anything that you light on fire and inhale is bad for you.

We are both right. What I said was a troof and not a technicality.