Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Madness

TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
Void
Post edited by TehPrince666 on

Comments

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    Void
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    OP is still a faggot.
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    OP is always a faggot.
    edited January 2011
    Void
    Anyways I just read this quote in this class today, I thought it was kinda cool, makes me realize why I am called a troll by some on this board, they see me as a threat, they dont like it that someone is better than them.
    We don't like your annoying stalker attitude, change the way you post.
    edited January 2011
    Void
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    No, I just see a faggot.
    I love winning with women
    No, I just see a faggot.
    No, you see an idiot.
    edited January 2011
    void

Anyways I just read this quote in this class today, I thought it was kinda cool, makes me realize why I am called a troll by some on this board, they see me as a threat, they dont like it that someone is better than them.
    Razor likes it, you just dont like it, because some other dude that was better tahn you stole your hunny away, and now your mad at people like meh, here a clue why dont you go make yourself galactically great like meh, and maybe you can go steel your woman back.

Razor does not like you, no one has ever stolen a girl from me because other dudes know their place around me. Go back to laying on the train tracks because your girlfriend won't answer the phone.
    edited January 2011
    Void

Razor likes it, you just dont like it, because some other dude that was better tahn you stole your hunny away, and now your mad at people like meh, here a clue why dont you go make yourself galactically great like meh, and maybe you can go steel your woman back.

Razor does not like you, no one has ever stolen a girl from me because other dudes know their place around me. Go back to laying on the train tracks because your girlfriend won't answer the phone.
    this gives meh the lulz

No it doesn't.
    edited January 2011
    Void

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Too many cocky assholes.
    We shall all do battle in the arena.

this gives meh the lulz

No it doesn't.
    No pretty sure I just spit gatorade on my keyboard, because I was snortin and laughin.

You typed it, it is not true though.
    edited January 2011
    Void
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Ima start sending razor pictures of my pepe just to spite you, quit callin meh a creeper yo.
    I don't think she wants to look at small things.

Ima start sending razor pictures of my pepe just to spite you, quit callin meh a creeper yo.
    That is called being a creeper, if I could change the definition I would but I don't have that kind of power. I don't want Razor so you aren't spiting me in any way.
    edited January 2011
    Void
    edited January 2011
    Void