Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The I love Razor thread.

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *waits for Coutney's pic* :-W
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dude, shes like 15
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    dude, shes like 15
    dude, she's like 18
    razor?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i coulda sworn she was like 15 or 16. maybe im thinkin' of someone else
    18 year olds are starting to get too young for me
    18 year olds are never too young :>

how old are yo?
    MANNN, i'm bout to be 27 next month, i thought you were gonna say you was like 40 or some shit, cmon brah <_>
    i dont think i would date someone under 20. the maturity levels are so different. im 7 years older then an 18 year old. lets put it this way, when i was 18, she was 11 lol, thats pretty damn creepy if you think about it like that lol. you can't even go to a bar or something with them. some shows are 21+, so they wouldn't be able to get in to those.
    don't even lie, if a hottass 18 yearold was tryna holler at you, you would hit it, dont front playa...

my fiance is the same age as me, but if i was single i would talk to any girl 18 and above if i was into her.
    this quote seems appropriate

"That's what I love about high school girls, I get older and they stay the same age." - Dazed And Confused
    well, boning an 18 year old and dating an 18 year old are 2 different things lol
    but youre saying if you were at work or a show or some shit and met a chillin ass smokin hott 18 year old and she was into you, wou wouldt try to talk to her. i dont believe you if you say you wouldnt. I know people in their 40's who act like 12 year olds and people that are 15 who act mature as fuck, its not the age, its the person.
    i guess i would consider it if she was cool and mature and stuff. but i probably wouldn't walk up and start to talk to her cause i would just assume she has a boyfriend so i would avoid the whole situation together, thats how i roll lol = im a huge fuckin' pussy when it comes to just walkin' up to a random chick i think is good lookin' and tryin' to talk to her lol.
    that sucks man you get shy around girls man... how you supposeed to know if they got a bf if you dont ask? you should try to talk to more girls, the worst they could say is no, and they'll prolly be nice about it, then move on to the next one. eventually you'll find a cool chicks to hang out with!
    self conscious mike is self conscious i guess lol
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Damn George, you're so impatient. :p

And yes, I'm 18. Turning 19 in three months. :bz
    imageimage
    Damn George, you're so impatient. :p
    :>