Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Is Atreyu done?

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    WTF?

Couple things, times don't over lap.
    Hatebreed>five finger death punch.
    Any band on mayhem any year > five finger death punch. You can leave people and find them later. Cell phones are wonderful aren't they
    WTF?

Couple things, they did in Mansfield because A7X was there
    Hatebreed>five finger death punch
    but I was with my friend and his dad, so I couldn't separate from them.

Edit: AND I don't own a cell phone. I went swimming with it in June and is yet to be replaced.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is terrible. I am deeply saddened by this.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm going to any Hatebreed show that comes within 50 miles in ASAP.
    I know hatebreed is my favorite and I hate five finger death punch. However I can tell you if I put those things aside and focus on five finger death punches performance I can tell you this time at mayhem ivans voice sounded like absolute shit even my girl was like this dude sucks. He wasn't nearly that bad at mayhem 08 I just thought they were boring.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    The most boring performance of the day for me was Lamb of God.

I love the band, but I was on the lawn and could barely hear them. Then they turned the speakers up for A7X. D:<
    Lol I understand the hate for avenged.

I loved them then city of evil came out then was like meh. Then self titled and I was like :O X( [-( %-(

Then after rock on the range set and liking a good amount of songs on the new cd I'm looking forward to seeing them in a couple weeks
    I don't hate Avenged I was just fuckin pissed about LoG.
    They get more boring with every show
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I can't wait to see avenged sevenfold in 2 weeks.
    I hope we at least get 2 or 3 songs from waking the fallen
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    they usually just close with unholy confession but idk.
    At Mayhem they only played Unholy Confessions, but they played 4 songs from Nightmare.
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    They close with u unholy confessions? thats there best song!! I like there old shit, dont like the in between stuff, there newest record is pretty good tho, unholy confessions is a sick song tho!!
    When I saw them they closed with Almost Easy.

And Chapter Four or Reminissions is their best song imo
    I really want them to play second heartbeat again I miss that song
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i didnt see atreyu as any type of metal or metalcore band at all so they didnt seem that bad to me. they were always a radio rock band with a few heavier songs. their set at mayhem was like a fun rock set. like a polished airbourne from 2008
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn, i cant believe anyone missed hatebreed. they were the highlight of the day. best pits, mixture of windmillers and old school slammin! we even had some nutjob on all fours and people were running using him as a launch pad to crowd surf, like 20 motherfuckers went in a row, it was awesome. HB's the best band to see live, never met anyone who didn't have fun at HB.

My buddy's bitchass cousin is like 15 and later in the night i seen him and said "wasn't hatebreed fucking insane?" he says "i didnt see them man, i watched atreyu, then i didnt want to miss in this moment so i stayed in front of the silverstar stage during hatebreed". if he wasnt 15 i'd a smacked him in the face...
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    then i didnt want to miss in this moment so i stayed in front of the silverstar stage during hatebreed". if he wasnt 15 i'd a smacked him in the face...
    Lol wow
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i skipped In This Moment, Atreyu, Hatebreed and Chimaria last year

i wanted to see Chimaria too, but i met Shadows Fall instead.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?