Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    looks like foo fighters is beating out times of grace as most overrated album of the year at this point
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Fair enough. I think These Days, Miss The Misery, I Should Have Known, and Walk are fantastic though.
    THIS. Miss the Misery is by far one of the best songs on the album.
    looks like foo fighters is beating out times of grace as most overrated album of the year at this point
    I don't see either as overrated. Since the Times of Grace album dropped, I've heard basically nothing about it. And the foo fighters album is a great piece of work so I fail to see how it's overrated
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't see either as overrated. Since the Times of Grace album dropped, I've heard basically nothing about it. And the foo fighters album is a great piece of work so I fail to see how it's overrated
    Everything's overrated when you listen to shitty music.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The new foo fighters is a great rock album.
    :-))
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Moonsorrow has only one good song on it.
    :-))
    and you're one to talk
    The Moonsorrow has only one good song on it.
    Yes, I am one to talk.
    Yes, I am one to talk.
    finished the new Krallice, very good album. now i just gotta figure out where its gonna sit on my list
    You don't like LP because they don't wear viking helmets and bring swords and shields everywhere
    edited April 2011
    i don't like LP because they are shitty teen angst nu-metal
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like stuff with swords and shields

but I just dont think the new moonsorrow is as great as some of u are making it out to be.

Huuto is a great tune tho.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yes, I am one to talk.
    LMAO
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Remember guys, Shane is all about the vocals, remember he thinks In This Moment is ok but hates Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
    edited April 2011
    Remember guys, Shane is all about the vocals, remember he thinks In This Moment is ok but hates Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
    at least you got it right this time instead of saying i was gay for them
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I've never called you out on the music you like before, just the music you don't like. I think the music you do like is good, but I also think the music you don't like in most cases is good too.
    I've never called you out on the music you like before, just the music you don't like. I think the music you do like is good, but I also think the music you don't like in most cases is good too.
    other people have done that, not you specifically