Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Epic chicken recipe

JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
Yeah another food thread.

ok what you need:

1 full chicken
1 package of bacon. doesnt matter what kind or how thick. better to use cheap shit cause you wont be eating the bacon

1 orange
1 white onion
1 small bundle of green onions
a few garlic cloves
1 lemon
1 teaspoon salt/pepper mix
1 big pinch of chili powder

get the chicken and pull the insides out(liver, gizzards n stuff)

rinse the chicken in and out with cold water

pat chicken dry on outside with paper towels

get the orange and onion and chop em up(I used like a 1cm slice of onion and chopped that up not the hole thing) and I got like 4 1cm slices from the orange and do lemon too but only 1-2 slices

then with the ends of orange and chicken squeeze into a bowl dont worry about seeds, you wont be eating this.

crush and chop 3-4 garlic cloves and add it with the oranges/onions/lemons in the bowl with the juice

chip one or two things of green onion(single straw thingies not 1-2 bundles) and mix in with the mix as above

then add chili powder salt and pepper

mix it really good squeezing and crushing everything together

shove entire mix inside of chicken(this adds a ridiculous amount of flavor)

then with the bacon...

cover the chicken in bacon. allexcept the bottom

cook at 425 Fahrenheit until done. use a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the leg and it has to be at 165 degrees f.

do not put foil on top

when done let sit out of oven for 10 mins

when done remove all bacon. dont ear it it tastes like shit cause no flavor in it anymore. give it to a dog or something.

when you cut into the chicken it will be the juciest chicken you ever eat. the bacon seals all the juice in and adds a ton of flavor. and the mix inside adds juice and flavor. the first time I made this it was epic cause the white meat was dripping.

ill add pics soon.

Comments