Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cali woman arrested for seducing (and eventually fucking) a 13yr old boy she met on XBOX Live

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (KABC) -- A 36-year-old mother of three was arrested Friday on suspicion of having sex with a 13-year-old boy she met online.

Rachel Ann Hicks, of Lake Forest, is facing two counts of rape and one count of child molestation. She is being held without bail.

Orange County Sheriff's investigators say Hicks posed as a 23-year-old woman on XBox Live and started an e-mail and text relationship with the boy, who lives in Maryland. The relationship, which began in September, progressed to Hicks sending sexually explicit pictures and video of herself.

Over Thanksgiving weekend, she told her husband that she had to go to Florida. Detectives say instead, Hicks rented a car and drove to Maryland, where she had sex with the boy at his home while is parents were sleeping.

When the boy's parents confronted him about the messages on his phone, he told them what had happened.

With help from federal authorities, deputies tracked Hicks down and arrested her at her home Friday afternoon, according to Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino.

Investigators suspect she may have molested at least one other boy, Amormino said.

City News Service contributed to this report.
(Copyright ©2011 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

mother in question

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ewww what eewwww get that ugly beast out of here
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Niceee
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Also if you can find it chew there's a story out of Cincinnati from months back about a woman that dressed like a teenage boy and had relationships with several different high school girls
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

lmfao just kidding get the fugly bitch outta here
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Also if you can find it chew there's a story out of Cincinnati from months back about a woman that dressed like a teenage boy and had relationships with several different high school girls
    LEBANON — Police determined that 14-year-old Matthew Abrams actually was a 31-year-old woman after finding her alleged victim on the streets of Franklin last month, malnourished and with sores on her feet.
    Patricia Dye’s true gender also surprised the friend charged with keeping track of the 16-year-old girl while the teen’s mother was undergoing gallbladder surgery at Sycamore Hospital in Miamisburg.
    Dye is accused of luring the teen into a sexual relationship.
    “It’s very, very disturbing. She had me fooled. I thought I was dealing with a 14-year-old boy,” said the friend, Melissa Neumann of Middletown.
    On Wednesday, July 7, Dye remained in the Warren County Jail on $100,000 bond, waiting for a grand jury to consider her case. She is charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and engaging in unlawful sex with a minor.
    The victim ran away from home June 22 — her 16th birthday — according to police.
    Neumann said she sent text messages urging her friend’s daughter to come home.
    When police picked up the girl on June 24, she said she had not eaten in three days and had sores on her feet, Neumann said.
    After she left home, the teen and Dye were “in and out” of a room at Collie’s Motel on North Main Street in Franklin that Dye shared with her parents, Springboro police Sgt. Bob Marchiny said.
    Authorities turned the victim over to her aunt after she was examined at Children’s Medical Center of Dayton, the aunt said.
    The girl has since been reunited with her mother, family members said.
    The aunt said she changed the girl’s pass codes to Myspace, Facebook and an alumni page for Franklin High School graduates to protect her from Dye, who was portraying herself online as Abrams and under other identities.
    The aunt said police showed her as many as five pictures, some portraying Dye as a man, others as a woman.
    “I had no clue,” said the aunt, who is not being identified by name for this story to protect the identity of the victim. “I hope to God that she never gets out.”
    Dye, arrested June 30 in Franklin, had no local criminal record. No other charges have been filed, but police have said they were investigating whether there were other victims.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    whats fucked up about the original story is that she rented a car in florida, only then to drive up to MD (which is apparently a 17 hour drive)
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Woahhh

weird.

my friend(18) has been in a...relationship...with a 35 year old MILF(pretty hot, I got vids on ma comp) in florida and went to see her this thanksgiving. (we live in cali)

just a weird coincidence I guess but geez.

oh and they met on xbox playing halo 3.
    17 hour drive for some 13 year old cock? That makes so much sense.
    She got out of jail last week I believe
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    they call it IMPORTUNING round here

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You could just pay for it or rape a bum for less money lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    sounds like something Ed would do.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    give these women some loving catz!
    theyz obssessed by Luciferz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Its only good for women to bang 13 year old boys if the woman is hawt, then the kid deserves a fist bump, an be the most popular dude in school.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I lol'ed hard.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Black people in Narnia????