Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

zaktarzodiac frum ozzfest forums

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
that d00d is a fukking asshole check out a piece from himz new blog where he attacks everyone at ozzfest forumz... he claims I have like a dozen or more accounts of all these people talk about paranoid

Stupidy Enough, I Actually Posted Praise For His Ignorant Works On Both Facebook And MySpace (My Blog And Forums/Wall) Plus I Blogged It And Tweeted Twice...(I Have OVER 800 Friends On MySpace, So It's Kinda Hard To Find Who To Say What Too! Hell, I Used To Have OVER 6,000 Because I Had 5-Profiles On Myspace, Now I Only Have 2 And Can Only Get Access To 1-Of Them!) I Noticed That It Was Published By: Authorhouse In 2004? And It Was Falsely Listed In The Library Of Congress Catalog...Why? I Dunno If New Age Readers Are Willing To Fork Out Almost $70 For Damn Paperback Of This Crap! FACT: Authorhouse/DogEar Are Legal Scam Artists! (YOU Gotta PAY THEM To Publish And Give Away At Least 50-Copies Yourself Through Them In Order To Gain Attention!) He Could Try To Publish The Rest Through BookPros.com! (But Maybe He Just Hates Reality!) BTW...He Also Blogs As: Stoned_Catz, Catz, PrimusSucks, Deputy_Potatoes, Ace_Deputy_Cheeze, MIDDLE_FINGER, Juukun666, Jimbob232, AphroditiesChild, A_C, Wrathchild, Caex, caexismyhero...thesequel, Horus, Master_Chief, Spock, Mantooth, psycho_Bitch, Meatsandwich, EFG, Live_DD, LoweDown Dirty 1, Lucifer, FAMILY_GHOST, FAMILY_ROAST, Frankie_Boi, Franky_Boy Dcoctavarium, Driftwood666, And ChickenFucker. Plus About 10-Or So More! (Ozzfest, Ozzy.com, Mayhemfest, wrathchild.edit-strike.nl, Spawn.com, SlayerBoard, z1.invisionfree, Metalinsainity, Rockandmetalviews, VanillaForums...etc.)

http://megametalfest.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=updated

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments